Rate this topic

1,132 posts in this topic

42 mins ago, FizzyFish said:

Why the f**k don't you go back to NJ where you belong and where they make the pizza and everything else you like

He’s from Jersey?? Now it all makes sense.  Haha. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

All I know is SIM got his ass handed to him in this thread and he still talks like he is a winner. Talk about having zero self awareness. 

CCB75642-F76E-4B75-855A-C310C98FC251.jpeg

Edited by Tailslap

On 5/5/2020 at 7:32 AM, Riptide said:

Second I didn't say EVERYONE wold tell the cop to FK off or walk away. 

Yea, that's exactly what you said - I even asked you a couple times to clarify to make sure that's what you meant - you insulted me, told me I was an internet expert, and most recently called me retarded....but that is exactly what you said - people will respond with EITHER not saying anything OR telling you to go **** yourself. So, please before you call someone retarded, you should - bare minimum - know what you said :rolleyes:

On 5/4/2020 at 8:24 AM, Riptide said:

You are walking down the street minding your own business NOT wearing a mask.

Someone calls the police.   Officer walks up to you.   You are on a public sidewalk, doing everything legally, just no mask.

Officer questions you.

You either don't respond and remain silent (YOUR RIGHT)  OR you tell the officer to F#k off, ALSO your RIGHT under the 1st Amendment.

Now you are saying that's not what you said...except there's your words. So, please, stop calling people retarded when you can't remember what you said....that's just silly :wave:

TimS

On 5/5/2020 at 7:44 AM, MakoMike said:

The hospital ship treated less than 100 patients when they could have treated thousands.

Did you know the hospital ships were NOT for covid cases? They were specifically put in place for NON covid cases...they were never intended to treat covid cases :read:   

Edited by TimS
That's the second time you called me a ****** - you can post from the mod queue until you figure out how to have a discussion like an adult.

Edited by TimS
You can hang in the mod queue until you can figure out how to have a discussion like an adult

On 5/5/2020 at 1:02 PM, Steve in Mass said:

Watching infection rates are meaningless, as every day we are testing more and more people,

Huh? If we are doing more and more tests every day - and there are fewer and fewer positives...that's progress. How would it be meaningless? You got weird somewhere along the line my friend :)

TimS

O.k. 

Now's that this thread has landed in this forum ......I'm out!!!!

It's all yours guys.   Play nice!!! Fly

Edited by flylikabird

20 mins ago, TimS said:

Did you know the hospital ships were NOT for covid cases? They were specifically put in place for NON covid cases...they were never intended to treat covid cases :read:   

Correct.Until Cuomo and Diblasio moved the goalpost and said they needed it for corona. And Cuomo and Diblasio stopped saying they needed it, while still screaming about overcrowding.

10 mins ago, TimS said:

Not the point Tim. They could have changed that or sent the nursing home patients there. No need to infect the old folks’ homes.

34 mins ago, TimS said:

but to be fair they started accepting Covid patients at the end before the Comfort left NYC...a tiny tiny amount of patients, but they did take some. 

Who's the whiney flare spitter who bitched to have this thread moved. 

Stand up and be counted! 

On 4/29/2020 at 9:11 AM, Ba Ba Buoy said:

If it came to that, I hope they would lock you up. Anybody who wants to stand on the political soap box at the expense of everybody else's well being should be isolated with whatever measures necessary. You aren't free to drive drunk at 150 mph, they lock you up if you do. Not because of any political agenda but because you are a clear and present danger to all those that are near you. This is no different, except your foolishness can effect many many more than just those near you. It really doesn't matter your motivations. If you can't personally follow mandated emergency measures to protect others from an undisputed danger, you deserve what you get. 

Government educated.

43 mins ago, Mike said:

Who's the whiney flare spitter who bitched to have this thread moved. 

Stand up and be counted! 

And how did a thread about HVAC get moved to the PG instead of to DIY?