Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob fishhead Sproul

Who here DOES NOT know someone?

Rate this topic

104 posts in this topic

Just now, Hook I said:

Very scary with kids and yes that fever gets really high for many days  glade they are ok 

THANK YOU!   Yes they have been back to normal since that time, but it did last a long time.

Alot of the kids at their school missed time in january with similar symptoms

2 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Sounds like you’re triggered.  
Liberals vote for diversity and run far away from it as soon as they have the means.   I’m sure you’ll be leaving NJ when you retire for a Red state to escape the high taxes too.  

Again you talk out of your ars 37751224-8B05-4649-B4D4-AB0BE19D8805.jpeg.3da515b8a4fda0f04ffb1e4de3061dcb.jpegI live in NY 

1 min ago, Hook I said:

Again you talk out of your ars 37751224-8B05-4649-B4D4-AB0BE19D8805.jpeg.3da515b8a4fda0f04ffb1e4de3061dcb.jpegI live in NY 

Same thing as NJ.  
And you’re definitely triggered.  

My wife had a good friend, her husband, and sister travel to somewhere in new York in early March to a wedding. All three came back to Maryland with it. Husband and sister recovered, the friend passed.

I know a guy. It was keeping me up at night, but he started posting “I’m a hero” stuff on Facebook along with a video of himself playing guitar and singing Garth Brooks. Those posts are giving me hope that he’ll pull through this and one day get back to being the special star he always wasn’t. 

4 mins ago, nalu22 said:

~

Mortality rate seems to be pretty comparable to flu, more more contagious though and IMHO it's airborne and has been all along. 

I came up with a protocol for her coming back into the house after dealing with CV-19 + patients for 12 hours, she's been as vigilant as possible at the hospital.  Sadly her hospital, like many weren't prepared for an outbreak so PPE's have been a joke to obtain.  

Stay vigilant.  Too many anecdotes of blood clots, strokes, liver and kidney failures, heart failures and nobody seems to know whether immune systems are under attack or on the attack with this stuff.  

46 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Why do you live in a “rich Republican neighborhood ”?  Sounds like you might be a racist 

I’ll give you the double meat head award ... I’m retired 

E77B645A-805A-4582-B4B6-ADD69B26B2D6.jpeg.6a13e07fb723dc1e70389d16e0cf63fc.jpeg2C78173A-E5F4-4E10-AB28-8E78F5621543.jpeg.670ea3f121ca4cfca81bd19bd16871ce.jpeg

2 mins ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

The problem is that the symptoms for the less severe cases can be similar to infections, cold, allergies, and the "regular" flu.

I agree and I won't know until I get tested. I may have had two illnesses at the same time. Doctor checked me-negative for the flu. Said non-viral. 

I knew from previous bouts that I had a nasal infection -but he would not give me an antibiotic.

Odd cough, intermittent fever chills, fatigue, aches & pains, no appetite,weight loss, accelerated heart rate at rest,bouts of HBP, everything tasted weird.

Red blood/nasal drip for two weeks-that cleared right up as soon as I finally got the antibiotic.

I'm not allergic to anything.

Perhaps I'll know sometime soon.

23 mins ago, Hook I said:

Because it’s America I can live where I want . You should apply that theory to The Obama’s who live in a rich white Republican  Island up on Martha Vineyard and not Chicago .
Again you sound very stupid , a great trait of one who consistently has no self esteem. 

are you drunk?

4 mins ago, Hook I said:

I’ll give you the double meat head award ... I’m retired 

E77B645A-805A-4582-B4B6-ADD69B26B2D6.jpeg.6a13e07fb723dc1e70389d16e0cf63fc.jpeg2C78173A-E5F4-4E10-AB28-8E78F5621543.jpeg.670ea3f121ca4cfca81bd19bd16871ce.jpeg

Good for you.  Keep hiding. If things get bad those rich Republican neighbors you don’t like will protect you.  

13 mins ago, Flybyme said:

Once we find out how many people are really infected , which studies show are around 50;x greater it will be just slightly higher death rate than the flu. Now we also have zero flu deaths now and are counting all as Covid,

~
CV-19 numbers definitely not as high as 50k based on the latter part of your reply for sure.  My guess would be more money for the hospital on CV-19 cases, could be wrong but my hypothesis. Besides padding the numbers to hurt POTUS, I see no other reason. Thoughts anyone?

Just now, nalu22 said:

~
CV-19 numbers definitely not as high as 50k based on the latter part of your reply for sure.  My guess would be more money for the hospital on CV-19 cases, could be wrong but my hypothesis. Besides padding the numbers to hurt POTUS, I see no other reason. Thoughts anyone?

Yes.  We don’t have the info to make either determination.