redfishkiller

flower guys

Rate this topic

375 posts in this topic

9 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

do I need to feed/ trim these,

20200426_133721.jpg.4342ebc9b75c832a9f14e85bc4ee4e37.jpg

 

and what is this bush, fig?

20200426_133851.jpg.792519f14ced6eb35c845f079496cd61.jpg20200426_133856.jpg.4f2f3404c57952f8cec7388a7d545df7.jpg

You need to weed that festering jungle and yeah that's a fig tree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife has the green thumb.

 

She sees roses and the purple one looks like spider wart.  You don't need to feed either of them and trimming is up to you.  If you don't mind them looking wild then rock out with your KoQ out.

 

The other one looks like a fig tree but she isn't sure.  The smart ass asked me to ask you if it produced any figs, cause, then you'd know.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

My wife has the green thumb.

 

She sees roses and the purple one looks like spider wart.  You don't need to feed either of them and trimming is up to you.  If you don't mind them looking wild then rock out with your KoQ out.

 

The other one looks like a fig tree but she isn't sure.  The smart ass asked me to ask you if it produced any figs, cause, then you'd know.  

Yeah, I don't invite my wife into SOL threads.

She's a nurse, she'd probably recommend hospice for Red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

do I need to feed/ trim these,

20200426_133721.jpg.4342ebc9b75c832a9f14e85bc4ee4e37.jpg

 

and what is this bush, fig?

20200426_133851.jpg.792519f14ced6eb35c845f079496cd61.jpg20200426_133856.jpg.4f2f3404c57952f8cec7388a7d545df7.jpg

yes,, fig  ..its a beauty..looks like a brunswick

please clean that mess all around it.. feed it several times during the year.. heavy nitrogen to start

Edited by Bernie12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Billybob said:

Yeah, I don't invite my wife into SOL threads.

She's a nurse, she'd probably recommend hospice for Red.

Or at least a livestock grade fungicide and castration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

My wife has the green thumb.

 

She sees roses and the purple one looks like spider wart.  You don't need to feed either of them and trimming is up to you.  If you don't mind them looking wild then rock out with your KoQ out.

 

The other one looks like a fig tree but she isn't sure.  The smart ass asked me to ask you if it produced any figs, cause, then you'd know.  

no figs!

 

 

 

 

 

smart ass!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Billybob said:

I can't wait for Red's "how do I make newtons" thread.

He’ll find a way to make it happen on the repurposed outhouse dilapidated grill thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Billybob said:

Yeah, I don't invite my wife into SOL threads.

She's a nurse, she'd probably recommend hospice for Red.

hey **** you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

no figs!

 

 

 

 

 

smart ass!

 

it wont have figs on it now unless its  type that has a breba crop ( figs that grow on last years wood) ya idgit

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.