JesseKayBoston

WTB Beachmaster Donnies

18 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, JesseKayBoston said:

I'm interested in #1, 4, 5, 6 and 7. How much are you looking for? 

I have to double check I still have all of them. These were older pictures. Let you know later

Sorry #1 in my pictures was a troller not a Donny. Here are the Donny I have 3 large and 3 smaller. Let me know which ones you are interested in. Generally around $50 each shipped but I come down a little for multiple plugs.

P1240560.JPG

P1240561.JPG

P1240562.JPG

4 hours ago, MorningWood said:

Sorry #1 in my pictures was a troller not a Donny. Here are the Donny I have 3 large and 3 smaller. Let me know which ones you are interested in. Generally around $50 each shipped but I come down a little for multiple plugs.

P1240560.JPG

P1240561.JPG

P1240562.JPG

What kind of price can yoy do for the lot? 

8 hours ago, MorningWood said:

I can get off of $300 shipped. I figured I'd sell the lot for 280 but with shipping and fees im stuck on $300

Do you have Venmo so we can chip some off the price for the whole lot?  Definitely interested, but was hoping you'd move off 50 per. I'd definitely be okay with 280.

13 hours ago, JesseKayBoston said:

Do you have Venmo so we can chip some off the price for the whole lot?  Definitely interested, but was hoping you'd move off 50 per. I'd definitely be okay with 280.

Sorry no venmo.

13 hours ago, JesseKayBoston said:

Definitely interested.  Did you ship the eelskin yet?  Maybe we can get them in one package...

I shipped her out yesterday morning