BillZ

Suffolk County outer beach permit

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Where  Are we getting these things this year?

Always got mine at the Smith point location,  sign on the door says they're closed to sales  Until further  Notice.

Anyone know  If there's an online option?  I can't seem to find any info on that.

2 hours ago, stripedbfish said:

You have to email them at scparks@suffolkcountyny.gov

Thank you,  just shot them an email & an auto generated response came immediatly with all the info i needed. :th:

Park Ranger told me they will let you down with just a receipt from your online purchase. You don't have to wait for the sticker. I'm still waiting on instructions how to pay after I sent all required documents. 

You have to send pictures of your license, registration and green key and they will send you a payment link. You will have to use the receipt until you get your sticker. 

Has to be the receipt showing you paid with a zero balance not the first receipt you get when you Get confirmation they received it and everything is in good order

Permit has been paid for .... only problem i had was when entering the HH#

Had to call the parks dept, I was told there was a glitch in the system & they had to reset the number,  they had my green key number as the HH# & not the actual HH# 

Whatever, After that, took minutes to get done..

Thanks for the replies.... :th:

Best

On 4/25/2020 at 6:58 AM, BillZ said:

Where  Are we getting these things this year?

Always got mine at the Smith point location,  sign on the door says they're closed to sales  Until further  Notice.

Anyone know  If there's an online option?  I can't seem to find any info on that.

Trying to get just the Suffolk night permit. Can’t find any links on the website?

17 mins ago, Justinj said:

Trying to get just the Suffolk night permit. Can’t find any links on the website?

I did what stripedbfish suggested in post #2

They responded with instructions,  had to send pics of truck registration, green key & license.

After they verify, you get another email on how to pay....real easy 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I live a 1/2 mile from Montauk County Park. Spoke to the guy thru the door. Asked him if he could help. That was a negative. Thank you for the help on this post as I was lost to how I was going to pay.......

Cheers,

Mike

Edit: A little help on clarification please: I sent over the email with License, Green Card and Registration. Will they send me confirmation with payment link? How long does that usually take?

Thank you

Edited by mikemontauk
Had a information request.

Posted (edited) · Report post

56 mins ago, mikemontauk said:

I live a 1/2 mile from Montauk County Park. Spoke to the guy thru the door. Asked him if he could help. That was a negative. Thank you for the help on this post as I was lost to how I was going to pay.......

Cheers,

Mike

Edit: A little help on clarification please: I sent over the email with License, Green Card and Registration. Will they send me confirmation with payment link? How long does that usually take?

Thank you

Yes, once you get processed, easy to follow instructions are sent... you log onto their site & pay there, once you pay you get a receipt, you can use that receipt for access  till the sticker is sent (within about a week or so)

Edited by BillZ
stupid phone changed my spelling.... again