JimK

Parking Bans..

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, levari said:

Give me one example of the other things that can kill over 58,000 in less than two months..

Lotsa different bombs. In seconds.

Yer arguments get weaker and weaker.

Are you ever gonna stop crying?

Posted (edited) · Report post

34 mins ago, Ben Lippen said:

Lotsa different bombs. In seconds.

Yer arguments get weaker and weaker.

Are you ever gonna stop crying?

start reading news papers, learn what’s going on around the world .. Italy, Spain.., Expand your knowledge..You are clueless

Edited by levari

29 mins ago, levari said:

start reading news papers, learn what’s going on around the world .. Italy, Spain.., Expand your knowledge..You are clueless

Levari.  Youre a smart guy. But many people die of thr flu. Look at stats of h1n1

33 mins ago, Goldy said:

Levari.  Youre a smart guy. But many people die of thr flu. Look at stats of h1n1

According to WHO statistics (as of July 2010), the virus had killed more than 18,000 peoplesince it appeared in April 2009; however, they state that the total mortality (including deaths unconfirmed or unreported) from the H1N1strain is "unquestionably higher".

The count now is more than 58,000. Imagine to yourself what would have been the death toll if Ben Lippen and like were  running this country..

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just read that Belmar is going to take it a step further... The Mayor specifically said they are going to start targeting out of state plates.  Starting with NY and PA...no bs....u can't make this crap up...when is he going to post " Benny Stay Home" signs on every street?

Edited by JimK

15 mins ago, JimK said:

Just read that Belmar is going to take it a step further... The Mayor specifically said they are going to start targeting out of state plates.  Starting with NY and PA...no bs....u can't make this crap up...when is he going to post " Benny Stay Home" signs on every street?

How specifically is he going to target them? Ticket every PA or NY plate that comes through Belmar?

8 hours ago, ACFishing said:

How specifically is he going to target them? Ticket every PA or NY plate that comes through Belmar?

Ticket and tow... Should have done it few weeks ago...

1 hour ago, levari said:

Ticket and tow... Should have done it few weeks ago...

Exactly, when we had some warm days it was ridiculous how many people were from out of state!

Towns like deal and lake Cuomo have all been dying to instill parking bans so its elite residents can have the beach all to themselves.  How many town meetings did we all show up for that they snuck in those overnight bans. This was their excuse to have them instituded with no fight and there is no going back. We lost more fishing access to this disease than people in nj.  People in general don't know how to social distance.  They follow it in general at their homes and neighborhoods until you put them in a store or public place where they each feel they are more entitled to something they want than the next guy, be it fresh air, a place to fish or that roll of toilet paper.  Then it's a free for all and screw the safety rules.   I would be pissed if I had a bunch of people parking in front of my house throwing their litter in my yard and spitting everywhere while I am trying to be safe.   

People ruined this for each other. Parties, stupidity, pigs littering, masses flocking to unclosed areas that was widely touted by internet morons as being open.  All those bookfart fishing groups with every third question being what beach is open and getting the same answers...no cops here free access come one come all.

There are alot of open spots if you hunt for them but they are all being advertised by the googans on these web sites and slowly filling up.  Yes I'm pissed I cant go out and fish and  face a fine if I do, but I'm not about to risk it for my health and a fish. Not today anyway, maybe tomorrow.  If I was lucky enough to live by the beach I would be walking there everyday.

Our governer doesnt care about us. His money comes from those liberal beach towns like deal that pay for his coffers while the rest of us pay to keep their private streets and beach yards clean.  Once towns like  point pleasant and and seaside start losing revenue and need a tax break, he will relax the laws for a few high end towns and the rest of us will all be banned from getting there. Then our taxes will be doubled to make up the difference.  There is no light at the end of this tunnel.

There are other places to fish then parks and beaches , you got to get creative and maybe walk to a spot, I been going to different spots and dont have any problems. Just stay away from all the well known overcrowded spots. This virus is going to be here awhile, be thankful you have your health and make the best of a bad situation,  no crying when it comes to fishing.

19 hours ago, levari said:

The count now is more than 58,000. Imagine to yourself what would have been the death toll if Ben Lippen and like were  running this country..

When I become President in 2012 I will make you my Vice President.

Feel better now?

BTW, the "like" are running the country. At least trying to.