Steve Coleman

rec fishing apparently allowed

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Clear as mud but I read it a few times, and looks like rec fishing is allowed as long as you plan on eating your catch , and boating allowed if you are fishing.  Kayaking is always good.  4wd not tho.  Warm weather approaches!  Stay safe.

https://news.maryland.gov/DNR/2020/03/31/FREQUENTLY-ASKED-QUESTIONS-ABOUT-GOVERNOR-HOGANS-STAY-AT-HOME-ORDER/

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 8:04 PM, Rangler said:

I heard that the OCMD officers ask to check your ID. If you are not local, they ask you why you are here and possibly fine you.

Any idea how much the fine is?

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 4/24/2020 at 8:04 PM, Rangler said:

I heard that the OCMD officers ask to check your ID. If you are not local, they ask you why you are here and possibly fine you.

OCPD is a big ole bag o' dicks 

Edited by kurazy kracka

2 hours ago, Titanty said:

Any idea how much the fine is?

I think once they tell you to leave, and you don't they fine you or you can quarintine in jail. Who knows. **** the Gov and his ban on fishing.

1 hour ago, kurazy kracka said:

OCPD is a big ole bag o' dicks 

I agree, I'm being very safe and watch what I do. But this chit about not fishing is BS. I can't go to the DE beaches, Have to watch where I fish. But DE and PA people can come and go as they want in MD. I'm getting tired of catching pan fish at our dock. I can't even ff the catch and release section on the GP river. I did take the wife to check out deer creek in Suski state park. Wonder if there are any trout in it. :laugh: 

4 hours ago, hunter123 said:

I agree, I'm being very safe and watch what I do. But this chit about not fishing is BS. I can't go to the DE beaches, Have to watch where I fish. But DE and PA people can come and go as they want in MD. I'm getting tired of catching pan fish at our dock. I can't even ff the catch and release section on the GP river. I did take the wife to check out deer creek in Suski state park. Wonder if there are any trout in it. :laugh: 

Virginia is still open

On 4/24/2020 at 8:04 PM, Rangler said:

Local to Maryland or local to Ocean City? Just curious, not looking to catch a fine if I decide to fish an hour or 2 from my house... 

40 mins ago, ssmd said:

Local to Maryland or local to Ocean City? Just curious, not looking to catch a fine if I decide to fish an hour or 2 from my house... 

I think my friend was referring to local as OC.

39 mins ago, dave sharkman said:

Its local to in town oc, I'm west oc and cant fish the inlet or even walk the beaches. 

^^^ This. This is what I have been told by a local O.C. b & t.