Followers 0
The Riddler

Gronk to The Bucs

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, afterhours said:

Do I sense a wager on this for charity?

For charity, your on. How much? 

This wager is for the Pats to come in last? in the AFC east.  I'll take that bet they will not come in last...The Jets will,  

It will be the Pats and the Bulls duking it out.

5 hours ago, iphish said:

This wager is for the Pats to come in last? in the AFC east.  I'll take that bet they will not come in last...The Jets will,  

It will be the Pats and the Bulls duking it out.

Sorry Cheater Fan the Cheaters will be dead last and I suspect they know it. That is why they traded down last night. They need to totally rebuild. The Bills (not the Bulls) will win the division with the Jets close  behind. 

11 hours ago, afterhours said:

$50 Wager for last as you stated.

Done, fair warning you will need to remind me about your last place finish and the charity bet come seasons end

1 min ago, wasy said:

Done, fair warning you will need to remind me about your last place finish and the charity bet come seasons end

We'll have to remind each other :). It's almost exciting going into the season not knowing the outcome, unlike previous Patriots years or as a Jets fan.

How many hits does Gronk have left in the tank? His back, his elbow and that roid rage dropping those WWE elbows in the back of an unprotected player. Wearing that brace is no bueno now. right? All of a sudden he is a new person with no history. Very interesting. In deed.

On 4/22/2020 at 2:20 PM, jimmy1956 said:

Can you please explain Cheater Fan. What is this cream you speak of.

The guy getting sprayed is being sprayed with ether. It chills the skin almost instantly, and cold skin feels much less pain.  The reference to cream is a hint that someone has a sore ass.

I wish both Brady and Gronkowski well, unless and until they play any New York team. It's hard to get back on the horse after a year on the ground, however. Brady is still a known quantity. Gronk, IMHO, is now not so known a quantity. His presence will sell tickets, and that's probably on the mind of management at least as much as his former skills.

Gronk thought he was going to make it happen as a commentator instead he came off as a total moron, he had no where left to turn but back to the NFL.

12 hours ago, BrianBM said:

The guy getting sprayed is being sprayed with ether. It chills the skin almost instantly, and cold skin feels much less pain.  The reference to cream is a hint that someone has a sore ass.

and that someone is 2 faced Jimmy56  :point:

13 mins ago, iphish said:

and that someone is 2 faced Jimmy56  :point:

Why do you keep pushing Cheater Fan? You need to lighten up and have some fun once in a while. It will be very fun for me to watch (if we have games this year) the Cheaters implode due to their lack of offense and sorry defense. Have they even drafted an offensive player yet. I see Cheater Bill has been drafting defensive guys. That’s his thing right defense? Well he has no Cheater Brady to run the offense now. You have a great day Cheater fan and stay safe from this virus crap so you and I can keep it going okay!!!! :beers::wave::moon::theman: :howdy:

On 4/21/2020 at 5:41 PM, jettyjockey18 said:

Gronk was banged up and mentally spent by the end of 2018 season...he sat out a year, healed up, dropped weight, partied, and now feels the itch again to play with his bud TB12 in sunny and warm Tampa Bay...I'm happy for him...should make for a real interesting season... 

On 4/21/2020 at 4:54 PM, 40shades-of-blue said:

I'm not a Brady fan but I don't hate the guy either. I'm a Packers Fan. I'm going to be rooting for him this year though.  I would like to see him have a good year and stick it to the Patriots.

Ya maybe somebody else can win the AFC east for once.

i absolutely love the game of football but don't have terribly strong dedication to a team...i mean, im a "pats fan" technically but i just love the game. same with college, i have a favorite conference, and i have favorite rivalries, but i don't have strong allegiance to any team. if this situation doesn't interest you from a sports management type lens, you are missing out on a huge part of the sport. the business side, to me, is almost as interesting as actual games.