ghost

Tackle Direct problems

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

Anyone have any good contacts with Tackle Direct I am having issues with an order and their customer service stinks

Posted (edited)

I think if you're having trouble with their customer service it must be due to Covid-19.

They've always been super responsive to their customers in the past.

I've ordered from them a dozen times and have never had an issue.

Just MHO.

Bob

Edited by Jolly Green

Not again? I had issues with an order a few months ago as many did! Prior to that they were great! I decided to make a small order yesterday....you mean its gonna take me 3 months to get my swivels again and they are going to arrive in 6 different deliveries again?

Posted (edited)

What's the problem?  Have you emailed them? Have you called them? How long has it been?  Not busting your balls just they're dealing with all this virus crap too so may be a little backed up.  Hell I can't find an open tackle shop for miles and miles.  

Edited by Stryper Snyper

I just had the same issue with Tackle Warehouse--the "overnight shipping" took over a week and never arrived, so they said they would ship it again. <sigh>

I live about 20 min from their main warehouse in Cali. 

Posted (edited)

Here is the story.

Ordered a rod (gsb) they priced matched and offer free shipping. Rod was not in stock but would be available in two weeks they will drop ship to me. Two weeks pass and I don't even have a tracking order. I call customer service they promise to get right back to me, they never do. I call again and I am told I will have in 5 days. Nothing so I call again, they tell me they can't check because Lami is closed. I contact Lami who is open and shipping but tells me they have no outstanding orders from Tackle Direct, they even tried to call Tackle Direct but got no response. 

So I am waiting 3 weeks and Tackle Direct has not even placed an order with Lami, and this was confirmed by the person at Lami who would handle all orders from Tackle Direct. Basically Tackle Direct has been lying to me from the beginning.

I was hoping to get a contact for someone of authority, customer service does not work

Edited by ghost
complete

Everyone's home and everyone's ordering and it's overloaded,the system has lag from placing the order to delivery.Same issue world wide

Posted (edited)

With the covid situation you can try local shops. Grumpys in seaside and fishermen’s headquarters in LBI (both NJ- like tackle direct) responded to my orders FAST. Grumpy’s was over the phone and fishermen’s headquarter was online. I got my plugs and bucktails in less than a week. 

Edited by BobBass

Posted (edited)

We are in the middle of a pandemic, is tackle direct an essential biz,your slandering there name maybe your speaking to workers that don’t know the ins and outs maybe the manager or owner actually has covid 19,maybe there are in the hostipal maybe they was exposed and in isolation. Maybe they have been dealing with banks trying to get loans so they can stay in biz.God forbit u don’t get ur blank in time people are dying by the 1000s cut them some slack or ask for a refund but don’t go killing there name when you don’t even know what’s happening like come on 22 million unemployed 10s of thousands are dead and ur bitching about a gsb u didn’t get . Seems ridiculous to me 

Edited by Godsson38

I placed a small order last week and it arrived in 4 days. I wouldn't worry about placing a "standard" order. 

Its not slander to call a liar a liar. If Tackle Direct told the truth it would be understandable.  They are open and shipping. Actually I have received an order placed after the rod order. Both Lami and Tackle Direct are open for business (ordering and shipping), they want the business.

The pandemic is serious, but if businesses are open they need to be truthful with their customers and Tackle Directs track record has been questionable as of late.

8 hours ago, Godsson38 said:

We are in the middle of a pandemic, is tackle direct an essential biz,your slandering there name maybe your speaking to workers that don’t know the ins and outs maybe the manager or owner actually has covid 19,maybe there are in the hostipal maybe they was exposed and in isolation. Maybe they have been dealing with banks trying to get loans so they can stay in biz.God forbit u don’t get ur blank in time people are dying by the 1000s cut them some slack or ask for a refund but don’t go killing there name when you don’t even know what’s happening like come on 22 million unemployed 10s of thousands are dead and ur bitching about a gsb u didn’t get . Seems ridiculous to me 

Ghost asked a perfectly legitimate question and you respond like he singlehandedly caused the virus. Reporting one's experience and asking for input is not slander. Seems ridiculous to me.