CLFish5

April 2020 Skunk Only Report Thread - LI / NYC Edition

Rate this topic

248 posts in this topic

31 mins ago, GarbageFish said:

Hey Guys this is Gary with Long Island Schoolie Beatdown, today I am at exit 32 off the LIE.

We are fishing swim shads in field ocho cinco in the evening targeting pork chop porgies. when you come here park at --- street and make sure you leave all of your wrappers and beer cans at the spot, otherwise your car will smell like bait. You guys see the bridge in the background, you're in the right spot!

 

4uck the guys that showed me this spot, I like internet attention.

did you catch anything and do you think the fish are still biting and will they be there when i get there? /s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the3fishheads said:

Should have seen the line up under the mo bridge this morning, mo.

Believe it .. killed them last night . Banged out of work and ran back 4 am dead .. went home got kid up and school work done and fed and back out . Came through quick had 2 and dead agin .. back to car for Sammy and a beer or 3 and back out . Hoping sunsets the ticket but from how the day been going it’s not looking good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 mins ago, Wire For Fire said:

Believe it .. killed them last night . Banged out of work and ran back 4 am dead .. went home got kid up and school work done and fed and back out . Came through quick had 2 and dead agin .. back to car for Sammy and a beer or 3 and back out . Hoping sunsets the ticket but from how the day been going it’s not looking good 

Been tough back in the hood.mo. Hit or miss. Pajamas almost non existent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the3fishheads said:

Should have seen the line up under the mo bridge this morning, mo.

Wait until you see it tonight. I live around the corner I left the ocean at like 4:30 yesterday to grab food and there was about 5-6 guys i went back at 5:45 and just said out loud you gotta be f’ing kidding me when i looked over the rail on my back. They coulda been slaying 40lbers every cast and i still woulda kept driving. I just don't like people near me like that in MAY 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 mins ago, baldadonis2002 said:

Only going to get worse over the weekend.....

 

Some of you must have really understanding wives...

Left her 17 yrs ago after the kids grew up to free up some surf time.

Highly recommended. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, baldadonis2002 said:

Only going to get worse over the weekend.....

 

Some of you must have really understanding wives...

Yes I do . But I went through a lot of hell to get her to finally just go meh .. like today I took off work , fished from 4am 8 am .. ran home made them breakfast , helped kid with school work and was back on water by 12:30 . And didn’t get home till just now like 9 .. she knows when the bites on I’m going . She gets I cant rest or relaxe or focus till I scratch the itch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, carznfish said:

Probably 20+ in the lineup at 5:05. Fished my own spot for some jumbo sea robins some shad and a fluke. Didnt see another fish caught 

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just kidding. 

We fished across the other side. Just me and mo.

After I walked a mile down cedar at 6am and checked mo4 and 2.

Been tough down this way mo. Choppers real sparatic.

No bass i seen out front but the got to be in the back.

Or their dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, the3fishheads said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just kidding. 

We fished across the other side. Just me and mo.

After I walked a mile down cedar at 6am and checked mo4 and 2.

Been tough down this way mo. Choppers real sparatic.

No bass i seen out front but the got to be in the back.

Or their dead.

Heard the hammer cross legged a big chomper .. that old man is not only crazy but lucky as hell . Mo 

 

guys boy dan showed up over by me and we got into them pretty good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wire For Fire said:

fished from 4am 8 am .. ran home made them breakfast , helped kid with school work and was back on water by 12:30 . And didn’t get home till just now like 9

Time on the water is what it boils down to.  Tired of waiting to get lucky where the tides\time aigns with when I don't have work.

 

Oh well,  keep trying..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now