Buckscorider

Good news on the Wall

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Promises made promises kept? 

Yes its going slower than most Americans had hoped, but it hasn't been easy.

Lools.like we got a break..

Screenshot_20200416-194353.png

20200416_194521.png

Edited by Buckscorider

2 mins ago, dannyplug1 said:

Boy that money spent for the wal was a sound national investment.   Sure protected us from the corona.

Well it certainly cannot compete with tax payer funded abortions as a national investment.

11 hours ago, Buckscorider said:

Promises made promises kept? 

Yes its going slower than most Americans had hoped, but it hasn't been easy.

Lools.like we got a break..

Whenever Trump makes a promise, just consider the source.   Even more believable when he says "believe me".  Must be some kind of brainwashing when he uses that "believe me"

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."

C.PNG

31 mins ago, dannyplug1 said:

Boy that money spent for the wal was a sound national investment.   Sure protected us from the corona.

Not having a complete wall sure protected us from corona.

2 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

Well it certainly cannot compete with tax payer funded abortions as a national investment.

You guys are funny.  You are against funding a woman’s right to choose.   Yet you cut social programs intended to help family’s raise these children at every turn.  But you do want more prisons.  Guess it’s good to be number one......the United States has the most incarcerated people in the world.   It’s good to be an old white man and tell women what to do with their bodies.

6 mins ago, dannyplug1 said:

You guys are funny.  You are against funding a woman’s right to choose.   Yet you cut social programs intended to help family’s raise these children at every turn.  But you do want more prisons.  Guess it’s good to be number one......the United States has the most incarcerated people in the world.   It’s good to be an old white man and tell women what to do with their bodies.

Probably terrible to be a fetus and not have a say in what a woman does to your body.. 

Edit: also probably terrible to be the one that planted the seed and not have a say in what the woman does to the fetus' body...

Edited by Finster

39 mins ago, dannyplug1 said:

In the act of a mugging, a man causes a 7-months pregnant woman to lose an unborn child.  What are the charges?

8 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

Reality is a cruel mistress.

Dims avoid it all All Costs.

These illogical dimwits get frustrated because we all know they don’t have the balls to look a woman who’s lost a child in the face and say “he can’t be charged because the fetus wasn’t a person, and he just punched YOUR body.”  They fully support the charge of fetal homicide.  Then they’ll reverse course 180 degrees and look in another woman’s face and say, “but YOUR fetus isn’t a real person.  It’s just YOUR body, abort away!”

You can’t hide dumb forever.

45 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

In the act of a mugging, a man causes a 7-months pregnant woman to lose an unborn child.  What are the charges?

No charges. That only happens in dem run cities.