Hook I

Waypoint anyone watch the vids ?

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

I get a few emails to participate in viewing from a few Fla. guides and products . It’s pretty good to be diverse since TV really blows . Flats Class is the one I watch most often 

Edited by Hook I

Flats Class is pretty good and Capt CA has some good tips on youtube if you can look past the product advertisements

I also enjoyed The Saltwater Experience and florida sportfishing.

The best fishing show I've ever seen is The Walkers Cay Chronicles with Flip Pallot. Have you seen or heard of it?

I used to enjoy Walkers Cay Chronicles when It was running in TV.  I think some of the shows are on youtube.

Edited by towpro

2 hours ago, towpro said:

I used to enjoy Walkers Cay Chronicles when I was running.  I think some of the shows are on youtube.

Indeed they are. Flip started a YT channel and posted some of the chronicles and his other show Quest for Adventure. Well worth a watch.

19 hours ago, Badtothebugs said:

Flats Class is pretty good and Capt CA has some good tips on youtube if you can look past the product advertisements

I also enjoyed The Saltwater Experience and florida sportfishing.

The best fishing show I've ever seen is The Walkers Cay Chronicles with Flip Pallot. Have you seen or heard of it?

I do fish the Tampa flats because of watching CA Richardson shows on WFN for many years , his style is something i enjoy duplicating , Its one of my favorite ways to fish .

The Saltwater Experience , I'm not familiar with 

I have watched Flip Pallot on ESPN ( WCC) Saturday mornings for many years , him & Jose Wejebe ( met once briefly )  both educated me on fishing the Keys w/ a fly rod & enjoyed catching Tarpon in Bahia Honda Key & many of the great Florida keys and Flamingo . 

Edited by Hook I

4 hours ago, Hook I said:

I do fish the Tampa flats because of watching CA Richardson shows on WFN for many years , his style is something i enjoy duplicating , Its one of my favorite ways to fish .

The Saltwater Experience , I'm not familiar with 

I have watched Flip Pallot on ESPN ( WCC) Saturday mornings for many years , him & Jose Wejebe ( met once briefly )  both educated me on fishing the Keys w/ a fly rod & enjoyed catching Tarpon in Bahia Honda Key & many of the great Florida keys and Flamingo . 

Have you seen the Flats Class episodes with Flip? That's where I was introduced to Flipster

the episode When they were back pond fishing ,grilling brats & eating dorito chips on his jon boat with his spray painted Sun Guardian camouflage hat ?  

10 hours ago, Badtothebugs said:

I immediately thought I needed to be more like that guy. And I don't think that often at all.

like a body of water which has its own identity , now you have gotten yours   

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 4/17/2020 at 9:20 PM, Badtothebugs said:

I really like walkers cay chronicles (you can watch old videos on YouTube), but the best fishing show was Spanish Fly with the late Jose Wejebe. I watched way too many hours of that show growing up.

I currently watch a lot of waypoint. Flats class and saltwater experience are my favorites. My 2 year old son has probably watched the migration shorts by aftco 100 times. My 6 year old daughter only wants to watch "Scotty and Stevie" (into the blue) or "Rush" (Local Knowledge) when I cut on my "fishing shows".

Edited by mwhitt80