FOR SALE Blum 125 deg Hinges

I use to be my  boss . Use to make my cabinets. Now I work for a company. Cleaning my garage and Have a lot of new blum hinges. If you make cabinets. specially frameless cabs. then you know about Blum hinges.  Also, many hinge plates, small, medium and large. Too many to list. Take whatever I have in the boxes, aprox 300 pcs , maybe more. i have another box that is not in the picture $175  for everything . including a set of SOSS hinges. ( 4pcs)  definitely no shipping. located in tarrytown, NY. 10591  Cash, PP .   also, include is that orange templet for sidemount blum slides. you know the white ones. ( not full extension ones)

mtk 

20200416_153431.jpg

20200416_153220.jpg

20200416_153214.jpg

Edited by mtkstriper
orange templet.

:hooked:

"Welcome to the madness, you'll drive out there a few times and catch nothing and it will drive you nuts.. then you will learn and figure it out step by step and then you'll go really nuts :) " - "Awesome John"

"AJ. Awesome post. 100% correct!" - mtk

$150 for the hinge lot. plus I have another box no pictured. all new hinges. Located in Tarrytown, NY. 10591

:hooked:

"Welcome to the madness, you'll drive out there a few times and catch nothing and it will drive you nuts.. then you will learn and figure it out step by step and then you'll go really nuts :) " - "Awesome John"

"AJ. Awesome post. 100% correct!" - mtk