Dthfrmabove

Garmin 5 striker plus cv

3 posts in this topic

So just got another kayak a (2013 Jackson cuda 12 ) in pristine condition and have the opportunity to do  a barter deal on a new garmin striker 5 plus cv. I am trying to find the transducer size online but can’t. I want to make sure it fits in The recessed hole on the bottom of the kayak for one of the scupper holes. I am not worried about the  diameter of the scupper hole itself,but the whole recessed area. I want to make sure that my transducer is tucked up inside so when I beach the kayak it won’t get ruined. Would anyone happen to have this model and be able to give me a dimension size of the transducer it self? 
 The transducer is the GT20-TM 

It’s 3.95”. I had the same problem. It’s a good fish finder. I went with the striker plus 4” model. The transducer was smaller but so is the screen. It doesn’t have the Clearview

9 hours ago, Steve_M said:

It’s 3.95”. I had the same problem. It’s a good fish finder. I went with the striker plus 4” model. The transducer was smaller but so is the screen. It doesn’t have the Clearview

Thank you for the info !!!  I made a mock-up of the recessed area underneath and I will measure it today 

I had the striker 4 last year in my other kayak and liked it but since this one will only cost me a little labor I want to go with the 5”. The older I get the bigger the screen. Lol 

Edited by Dthfrmabove