mlynch993

WTB VS 150L

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

55 mins ago, mlynch993 said:

Looking for VS150L don’t care what color must be in decent shape. 
Thanks Mike

I have like new custom anodized black and red vs 150L.... let it go for $1,300.....

Edited by Fishy4335

I was told at the RI show/VS booth in 2019, that lefties would be back in "early 2020". Obviously didn't happen. 

2 hours ago, ranger9 said:

they havent made these in years and with no plans to do so in the near future no one is going to let one go cheap.

They stopped making the 250L, they still make the 150L.

Don't wanna keep disrailing this thread, but as a lefty I feel your pain. It took me a year to find the right one to replace mine. Constantly look on fleabay. There hasn't been one on in awhile but, they do pop up. After I bought mine last year. 2 Chinese ones were listed and they went for around 650. I was kinda shocked. I doubt VS will come out with more L's ever at this point. There's been talk of it for years

40 mins ago, Batman67 said:

They stopped making the 250L, they still make the 150L.

I’m pretty sure they stopped making both couple of tackle shops I talked to say they can’t get them

39 mins ago, Haycreekrambler said:

Don't wanna keep disrailing this thread, but as a lefty I feel your pain. It took me a year to find the right one to replace mine. Constantly look on fleabay. There hasn't been one on in awhile but, they do pop up. After I bought mine last year. 2 Chinese ones were listed and they went for around 650. I was kinda shocked. I doubt VS will come out with more L's ever at this point. There's been talk of it for years

Been checking fleabay hopefully one comes up. I heard now that pure fishing owns them they are coming back out L’s. Also maybe gold again. 

Lefty's are funny reels on here, sometimes they pop up, stick around and have no movement at all.

Othert time they pop up and disappear instantly.

I picked up Lefty's here when I needed one and pay the price, I've also picked up Lefty's here when no one wanted them and got a great price.

I have one in black purchased new by me two years ago with a power knob.  I will sell for $850 firm ($699 + tax when I purchased, $60 knob, and shipping to you).  I can post pictures if you're interested.