stripercrazy

porta potty's

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

gov didn't put out porta potty's because of C-19 thats bull****. i hate to say its like the only thing we get for our money....remember they stopped the trash cans because they don't look natural or what ever.....I took a dump in a fishing place yesterday and picked up the paper i used. left a nice stinky I think toilets are alittle too much we got to crap i had no choice it was in pants or out lol i'd be pissed if i lived where i was fishing....today's a even day(I get it it may keep 1/2 the people home) no fishing today for me. 100 bucks for a beach sticker to me they should have a porta potty everywhere we drive the beach, ive been fishing long enough to know all the stuff protecting the stocks ain't worked we get less and less as the years go on....they do have some nice classes we could go too but it be nice to fish like gentlemen and crap in a place thats picked up

Edited by stripercrazy
spelling

Never mind the porta potty's at trout areas, it's hard enough to find a place that has an open bathroom when your out anywhere now.  My 7 year old hit me with the I got to pee last week and didn't think we'd make it to a Cumberland Farms with a bathroom.  

on the way to the pond i stopped at the convenience store/gas station 1/4 mile from the pond and asked to use the bathroom the guy(owner or manager) says it clogged yesterday so we can't use it lol yeh right peise of work these are the people i used to get in trouble with when i used to drink lol ....I like to buy fresh eggs in trout season in the towns i fish( no one has chickens in east providence) i had stopped at a house that used to have a cooler/money box that sold eggs no cooler out so no eggs.......so i get a doz eggs from the convenience store guy starts telling me its not him that raised the eggs to 4.99 his prices are going up and its not fair because people are out of work....yeh right he's selling gloves and masks too.i gave him 5 bucks and left. lol 1/4 mile to pond right in the middle i see a house selling eggs 3 bucks a dz(duck eggs 4 dz) there was only chix so i leave 3 bucks lol 8 bucks 2 dz eggs lol

9 hours ago, stripercrazy said:

gov didn't put out porta potty's because of C-19 thats bull****. i hate to say its like the only thing we get for our money..

Seriously? ... really ...Seriously? People dying, losing jobs, businesses going under, and you're bitching about the lack of a porta potty that you would like somewhere that most sane people are trying to keep from becoming a mob scene ... BTW I'm sure a public porta potty wouldn't be the kind of spot that would propagate infection of COVID19. No wonder the public thinks so highly of the fishing community ...

geeeze, everyone has to pinch, but for cryin out loud, why do you have to punish everyone with your lack class to at least make an attempt to clean up after yourself

The dude has no social graces.....

That's why you're supposed to stay home Eddie.  We can't have people driving around buying eggs!   Oh the humanity!

Even before covid going to the bathroom is a real problem in certain areas. No public restroom no ports potties and loads of people around making it difficult to hide and do you stuff. I think the best thing is to carry something in the car. I tried a few things last year but need to perfect it. I like the bucket idea someone posted. I think I would cut it down so it takes less space and I can use it in the back seat of my car. 

Gee maybe some wipes in the potty keep it germ free it could be gone everyone working sharing toilets what do they do....everyone’s drinking the cool-ade 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I like the bucket lol it’s about services I spent 20 in gas, 8 for eggs the tackle powderbait dunking donuts we spend more and get less .the driving the beach sticker they crushed out of staters .we all stayed 50 feet apart yesterday and were very safe , there’s ways of being safe and fish 

Edited by stripercrazy