Tip toe or full dive?

Rate this topic

DoorGunner

This article says the US is pretty clear on what really happened......yet our sweetheart dems think o/w.

Democrats have been largely dismissive of claims of Chinese duplicity, instead focusing criticism on the Trump administration’s response. “The reason that we are in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did, not because of anything the WHO did, it’s because of what this president did,” Senator Chris Murphy (D., Conn.) said Tuesday.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/costliest-government-coverup-of-all-time-growing-confidence-among-u-s-officials-that-coronavirus-emerged-from-lab/

Diversity makes us stronger!

10 hours ago, HopHead said:

This article says the US is pretty clear on what really happened......yet our sweetheart dems think o/w.

Democrats have been largely dismissive of claims of Chinese duplicity, instead focusing criticism on the Trump administration’s response. “The reason that we are in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did, not because of anything the WHO did, it’s because of what this president did,” Senator Chris Murphy (D., Conn.) said Tuesday.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/costliest-government-coverup-of-all-time-growing-confidence-among-u-s-officials-that-coronavirus-emerged-from-lab/

The Prez must be doing something right because the Dems can only focus on him and not doing their "Real" job.

13 hours ago, Ditchbag said:

A lot of people are making more than they ever made in their life with the extra 600 from the federal government on unemployment why would you go to Wally World?

Pride! Abstract idea for all the where is money whiners!

18 hours ago, pakalolo said:

If this police state continues much longer there will be violent consequences, we are free Americans and have bounced oppressive bastards before. 

Significant protests in Michigan and Virgina yesterday. They will be growing as this goes on.

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

On 4/16/2020 at 11:28 AM, mybeach said:

like ****ing golf is important. they should pave over every stupid gold course and make go cart tracks out of them.

Ya know,, I'm thinkin that with your experience and proclivities there has to be a 'slave shipping' operation that's looking for a captain...

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

1 min ago, Slacker said:

AstroTurf.  Never let a crisis go to waste.

Not so sure about that. The Hasidics were first with their open defiance in Bensonhurst and Lakewood, then some Christian churches started to open for Easter services. Now some non-relogious people are starting to protest the loss of their freedom. This might gather some momentum before this is all over.

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

I honestly see people going about their business as though the are unaware of the entire situation.

It’s either blatant ignorance or blatant refusal.

my neighbors, god love em, both 80 or so, I know they are heading out every day to visit family. I know it.

It’d funny, anytime there is a long line of traffic on the highway doing 35 mph, I guarantee old Red is behind the wheel at the head of the parade.

28 mins ago, mybeach said:

I honestly see people going about their business as though the are unaware of the entire situation.

It’s either blatant ignorance or blatant refusal.

my neighbors, god love em, both 80 or so, I know they are heading out every day to visit family. I know it.

It’d funny, anytime there is a long line of traffic on the highway doing 35 mph, I guarantee old Red is behind the wheel at the head of the parade.

Does Hawaii still have the leper colony?

I do not know where you get this i am restricted business from. I have been doing ( with caution) the same chit I always do....except going into state and federal parks, because dickheads have ruined it for me.

Edited by CATCHnRELEASE

(*member formerly known as 'sevenxseventy01')

Starting to rethink this......you tell folks they can't go hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, etc. there's gonna be trouble.  Restricting big gatherings is one thing, closing all boat ramps, state parks and golf courses is another altogether.  Since when did upstate NY become NYC to king andy?

Diversity makes us stronger!