iLoco

FS/WTT: NiB Daiwa BG5000

16 posts in this topic

For sale brand new in box Daiwa BG5000.  I bought this over the winter thinking these were sized similar to my Penn reels and found I was very much mistaken.  The return window has closed, so I am hoping to sell or trade.  If someone absolutely must see pics of a brand new reel in the box, I can post them.

Located in Patchogue, NY.  Local meet-up 6' apart is fine or can ship.  So far COVID free...

Asking $105 shipped to the east coast via PayPal, Money Order, Venmo, sanitized cash or similar.  I just don't take IOU's.

Will consider trades for a 2500-3000 series spinning reel or +/- 7' rod and reel combo.  I can add cash and/or an N95 mask on my end for the right deal.  I like BG's, Spinfishers, most mid-tier Shimano's.  Not looking to trade for plugs.

10 hours ago, bronson said:

how about a spin fisher v 3500.  its in great shape ...I have a bulk spool of 10 lb spider wire and would send it w fresh braid. 

Mornin’, the 3500 seems to have the same body as the SSV 4500...of which I have a few.  So it is going to be a little larger/heavier than I would really prefer.  If something changes, I’ll get in touch.

4 hours ago, bronson said:

Cioo If looking smaller I have a PENN battle one 2000. I’d load it w fresh 10 lb braid ad well     Thx 

Thanks.  I’d go for the SSV before the battle. I’m good on jigs.

The only other trade I may consider is a 100-200 series low profile baitcasting reel with or without a rod.

12 hours ago, iLoco said:

Thanks.  I’d go for the SSV before the battle. I’m good on jigs.

The only other trade I may consider is a 100-200 series low profile baitcasting reel with or without a rod.

Have this 150 Shimano. I don't think I ever used it. 

20200417_112025.jpg

20200417_112101.jpg

20200417_112045.jpg

20200417_112039.jpg

20200417_112031.jpg

^^mtl50 and I communicated a bit more about this via PM and we are both in agreement it’s not the right move for either of us.

To clarify, a 100-200 series baitcaster such as an Accurist for SW usage fluking is what I am looking for or a 2500 (ish) sized spinner.  Flexible to add cash for the right deal.