Peterf

Time to change my set up need advice

5 posts in this topic

So I currently have the gosa10k with the 11ft tfo and I only fish the ccc I don't do jigging I only use plugs.   So this is what iv Ben thinking I like the gosa 8k. With maybe an ugly stk I already know what alot people are going to say why ugly stk well first they are an all Ard decent stk and they are cheap and as far as fishing the ccc as anyone knows that place can give your setup a beating so I figure if I spend a 100on the stk and it gets broken or messed up its only a 100doller loss well let me no what you think

1 hour ago, Peterf said:

So I currently have the gosa10k with the 11ft tfo and I only fish the ccc I don't do jigging I only use plugs.   So this is what iv Ben thinking I like the gosa 8k. With maybe an ugly stk I already know what alot people are going to say why ugly stk well first they are an all Ard decent stk and they are cheap and as far as fishing the ccc as anyone knows that place can give your setup a beating so I figure if I spend a 100on the stk and it gets broken or messed up its only a 100doller loss well let me no what you think

Your in the wrong forum, copy and paste this in the main forum.

You will get more help there.

Lou T 

9 mins ago, Peterf said:

Thank you

Your quite welcome.

Lock this one up

Lou T