Riley1121

Big Dons Surfster & Round

28 posts in this topic

2 Big Dons never fished. honestly just purchased this winter and sure their killer but like most I’m a sicko and have bought way to much ****.  $60 for the pair shipped. Venmo / PP

F51AE40B-5F54-4884-8B09-74BCE1000327.jpeg

72697B17-901D-4051-AF41-AD037442C49B.jpeg

D5EB7B2A-3898-4ABA-97BA-ACDCDC34FA59.jpeg

60485774-3C2B-4FAA-B6C0-3F793C24EBF0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MontclairDave said:

Ill take the green for $25 shipped. 

I appreciate the offer but i would really like to keep as lot or just keep in general as its not worth it to ship one plug.

 

thanks anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Riley1121 said:

I appreciate the offer but i would really like to keep as lot or just keep in general as its not worth it to ship one plug.

 

thanks anyway 

I would take the Surfster for $27 shipped..

-If montclairdave still wants the other plug , is there a deal we could work to everyone’s benefit? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jsbergen said:

I would take the Surfster for $27 shipped..

-If montclairdave still wants the other plug , is there a deal we could work to everyone’s benefit? 
 

$27 shipped is cool with me. @MontclairDave $27 shipped and the greenie is yours as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riley - I sent you a PM. Can you give me an update on the plug shipping? Have not received it yet. Thanks. 

On 4/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, Riley1121 said:

Perfect glad it worked out. I’ll pm you 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MontclairDave said:

Riley - I sent you a PM. Can you give me an update on the plug shipping? Have not received it yet. Thanks. 

 

I'm in the same situation at this point as you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.