Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ajg101588

WTS or Trade Brand New Van Staal 7” Pliers

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

I don’t have time to read through forms and comments 15-post to have full access... if this gets removed, so be it - there’s other free and easy-to-use forms that don’t require all this effort to sell/trade a pair of pliers...

2 mins ago, ajg101588 said:

I don’t have time to read through forms and comments 15-post to have full access... if this gets removed, so be it - there’s other free and easy-to-use forms that don’t require all this effort to sell/trade a pair of pliers...

3714A2C1-966B-4432-AB5B-8D3B3DE482E3.gif

45 mins ago, ajg101588 said:

Must not be that interested in selling.  Try contributing before you try selling, that's the way this forum works.  Buh-bye!

1 hour ago, ajg101588 said:

By all means, go sell them there, we don't allow folks to ignore the rules here because they don't think they should apply to them :)

TimS