redfishkiller

psychosomatic

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

so, I haven't had a headache in weeks,  worked 3 days last week had a headache , tired,  non motivated,, everyday.

yesterday being freeking horrible, 

i have the weakend off, woke up this morning,  feel fine. no headache , raring to go.

I think my disdain for Charleston has grown to debilitating levels , I hate that place so much its making me physically ill, can I get a check for that?

13 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

so, I haven't had a headache in weeks,  worked 3 days last week had a headache , tired,  non motivated,, everyday.

i have the weakend off, woke up this morning,  feel fine. no headache , raring to go.

I think my disdain for Charleston has grown to debilitating levels , I hate that place so much its making me physically ill, can I get a check for that?

41j6yIwUtzL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

14 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I get back pain during stress. It gets bad some times.

23 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

just walked in the hardware, lines to long, turned around and went rite back out lol

I drove up to the butcher Thursday, line out the door, down the front of the building and into the parking lot. I went home.

13 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I drove up to the butcher Thursday, line out the door, down the front of the building and into the parking lot where  I found a discarded goat carcass and went home.

Fify