Trump Haters Are Insane and Sickening....

Rate this topic

Steve in Mass

Just now, Knight771 said:

But I will ask again, as I did on another thread.  Given 3+ years into his Presidency, what makes you lefties think Trump is dangerous to our political system and to the world? 

Funny, Bill O'Reilly yesterday said something similar in response to that video. He said if you were to ask those folks SPECIFICALLY what Trump has done to make them feel that way,they would be left speechless, because they don't have an answer other than being brainwashed sheep.

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

6 mins ago, codfish said:

You need to support the President 

Wow... you’ve got it bad Cod 

there’s light at the end of the tunnel though don’t worry the next 5 years are gonna’ fly right by :laugh:

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

I said it in another thread, but it is proven true once again.

Conservatives see Progressives as good people with bad ideas.

Progressives hate Conservatives, and see them as bad people with bad ideas, that are better off dead, and out of their way to making the US a Progressive paradise, what ever that is.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

6 mins ago, 55555s said:

"Trump out of office is worth 1,000,000 American lives. "

A sick, sick human. NO other way to dress it up.

TDS Deplorables.   

They need to go here for help.

TDs hospital.jpg

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

8 mins ago, dena said:

I said it in another thread, but it is proven true once again.

Conservatives see Progressives as good people with bad ideas.

Progressives hate Conservatives, and see them as bad people with bad ideas, that are better off dead, and out of their way to making the US a Progressive paradise, what ever that is.

Don't agree my friend.  I think progressives are bad people with bad ideas.  Inside each one of them is a little Stalin or Mao or Pol Pot, screaming to get out.  The only thing holding them back is our democracy and their lack of power.  If they ever get total power, you'll see "reeducation camps" and the like all over.  Just watch what happens to anyone in the public eye who says something politically incorrect.  They are often destroyed or badly damaged by the PC thought police.

Edited by Knight771

Two Democrats in just the last couple months have been thrown off this website for threatening and wishing harm on me and my family, others have been threatened as well, causing them to be removed.  Those that are left dont understand why they are met with skepticism and ridicule?  

Their lack of self awareness is shocking sometimes.

From day one.  I really mean day one!  At Cheeto's Inauguration, the democrat sad potatoes got together, destroyed a store and set a Muslim Man's Limo on FIRE.  ON TV!!!!!

As we watched in horror, I read here.  I expected from the democrats (independants, Dem Socs, moderates, progressives, whatever ), some anyway to say something like HOLY POOP, we have to calm down.  This is uncalled for and out of line!

Guess what?  None of that.  No introspection.  A lot of wellllll, i dont personallllllyyyyy condone that, BUT you knowwwwww, if you people keep coloring outside the lines, we might ...... Bllllaaaablaaablaaaaaabllaaaa

The reaction, to this day, to Palsy Hillary losing is of immaturity, hatred and violence.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

36 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Those last three people give me hope.  The rest are so sick in their hatred it is laughable.

But I will ask again, as I did on another thread.  Given 3+ years into his Presidency, what makes you lefties think Trump is dangerous to our political system and to the world? 

All that prosperity is killing us!

Ed Panzella

"BAITS MOTEL" - 2450 Maycraft Pilothouse

Higganum, Ct