pakalolo

Fauschi

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

I just heard this tool say “ when WE make the decision to open up parts of the economy”. Who the fuq voted him into a position where he has a damn thing to say about making and enacting policy that controls the ECONOMY??!!  Time to shat can this weasel and open up the entire country , personal responsibility should be the watchword. That’s it

You are putting a lot of faith in other people being personally responsible. That's not a bet I'd make. 

The health of the economy is directly tied to the health of the people in it. Not a real difficult concept. 

4 mins ago, pakalolo said:

Are you OK with having some UNELECTED MD declaring he has the power to keep us shut down?! Not on yer life. This crap has to end , now. 

He's giving his advice, the president and the governors are free to dismiss it.  

16 mins ago, pakalolo said:

Our constitution has seemingly been shredded by a doctor , not acceptable 

How did this doctor shred the constitution?  

As far as I know, he is simply an advisor to other people, primarily the President.

6 mins ago, slowroller said:

Now I've seen it all, trying to save American lives is now considered un American. :kook:

It’s the economy don’t you know, that overrides a persons life squared. 

They can go out and shake hands all day. But, instead they’d rather bitch about what they are afraid to do themselves. Their actions don't equal their bravado. 

3 mins ago, dena said:

Why would you expect a friend and donor to Hillary Clinton to do what is best for Trump's administration,  and country?

And the billionaires shouldn’t exist club are fellating Bill Gates.

This Wuhan should be called Windows 19, where even the users get the virus now

Just now, slowroller said:

You are putting a lot of faith in other people being personally responsible. That's not a bet I'd make. 

The health of the economy is directly tied to the health of the people in it. Not a real difficult concept. 

It's an inherent risk in a free society.

Forfeit your freedoms for security and you lose twice.

19 mins ago, slowroller said:

He's giving his advice, the president and the governors are free to dismiss it.  

True.  Fauci is on The Team, but it is ultimately the POTUS who has been driving the direction that the various governors take.  (since not one of them was willing to act on their own.

I agree with Slowroller, it's Trump.