pakalolo

marinas closed due to Wuhan virus?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Did I hear this correctly today? Are marinas closed due to the Wuhan virus?? What the fuq is wrong with Cuomo?!? If we observe social distancing, hell  wear a mask in the slip we should be able to go about our business with ZERO adverse impact. What say you all?

2 hours ago, pakalolo said:

Did I hear this correctly today? Are marinas closed due to the Wuhan virus?? What the fuq is wrong with Cuomo?!? If we observe social distancing, hell  wear a mask in the slip we should be able to go about our business with ZERO adverse impact. What say you all?

First I've heard of this BS, what happens to commercial guys? What next cuomo? Only illegals allowed to fish because they are feeding their families?

55 mins ago, Cascade said:

Only illegals allowed to fish because they are feeding their families?

Hey

They are essential, too.

1 hour ago, Cascade said:

First I've heard of this BS, what happens to commercial guys? What next cuomo? Only illegals allowed to fish because they are feeding their families?

Illegals are only essential to spread virus as they landscape and live overcrowded into every illegal apartment. 

10 hours ago, Cascade said:

Only illegals allowed to fish because they are feeding their families?

Unfortunately ICE isn’t conducting massive raids while quarantine is in effect and having record deportations......they are missing a prime opportunity 

As of Thursday morning, marina operations related to recreational fishing and boating were deemed to be nonessential; marinas may continue to operate only to the extent that they are supporting government operations or "essential" businesses.  The entire list of essential businesses can be found at https://esd.ny.gov/guidance-executive-order-2026 .

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 4/11/2020 at 11:02 AM, IslandSurf said:

Shouldn’t the cdc be able to cover pandemics as well? 

Edited by TimS
quote edited