towpro

when is it over

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Second. 

Anyone else got trips scheduled for May or later ?  I am hoping it will open up by mid May but who knows?

I read something that stated NC should peak on April 9th and trail off beginning April 15th.  I have not idea how accurate that is (or the official source).  Currently school is still supposed to restart on 15 MAY.  I sure hope normalcy is returning by then - that should be a good time to get offshore.  OH

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have 7 weeks of vacation left, and my job has me working 60 hours a week right now supporting a network of remote 7000 employees. I live between 2 homes.  I work in the north, but am stuck in the south right now :) SO, hopefully I get my MH back in the north this summer, which would allow me to burn some time in September /October  mostly in OBX as I move MH back south.  Need to save some vacation because later I also want to do a trip to fish some of the gulf around panhandle of FL and maybe heads towards New Orleans before the snow birds go south.  But still waiting for a chance to spend 30 days straight in Waves that time of year :)

Edited by towpro