Bow3022

WTB St Croix Legend 9’ 3/4-4

12 posts in this topic

I had another thread up wanting an airwave as well but I made my decision on the legend. If anyone is getting rid of a 9 foot legend 3/4-4 near south jersey.  Let me know. Thanks. 

I have a really nice custom but unfortunately it has my name on it.  A custom sock is included. Please let me know if your interested.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 hours ago, Bow3022 said:

Can I see pics of it? And how much?

How 'bout $300.00 shipped with PayPal?  It is a beautiful custom build by Dream Weaver Custom Rods. First or second generation (St. Croix couldn't confirm as it was purchased when they were phasing out blank sales). Fuji Titanium Alconite K Guides and hook-keeper. The build is top quality, the wrap looks great and it only weighs 9.75 oz.  Unfortunately, it has my name on it.  Price is negotiable within reason.  As the original St Croix decal is on the rod, it is my understanding from a conversation with St. Croix that I had when the rod was built that the blank carries a lifetime warranty.  I sold two similar rods to "Blank Disc" in September, check with him for a reference is you wish.  I can PM more pics if you wish.  Thanks!

IMG_4433.jpeg

IMG_4439.jpeg

IMG_4437.jpeg

IMG_4436.jpeg

Edited by dano1089
fix typos

Have one brand new.  Never used it.  Bought at the salt water show last year.  I’m in ct and not sure if that can be easily shipped.  Will sell for $400 picked up.  And have a brand new vs150 I’d sell too if you took the ride.