charles s

Anyone know who made this?

9 posts in this topic

We had a poster named Oznavad who did superb work, and looked somewhat like that. I haven't seen him here for years. Pity - he was enormously knowledgeable.

So I was reeling my plug in last-night and it was caught on my line. I thought it was the guy to my right  like 15 feet away crossed over me but it wasn’t ....just hooked it on the way in :) strange omen so I tossed it for a while no takes ... on that plug at least:)  

55 mins ago, BrianBM said:

We had a poster named Oznavad who did superb work, and looked somewhat like that. I haven't seen him here for years. Pity - he was enormously knowledgeable.

The Protector of Paradise !

Miss that guy

Posted (edited) · Report post

reminds me of an old story i like to tell , while I was fishing False Bar ( early 1980 )  about 11;30 pm  , I'm banging bass pretty good & the two guys to the right of me are watching so the guy closest to me crosses my line , I unbutton him say nothing  continue banging fish , he does it again so i cut his line & tuck his lure under my cap  . he comes over to me & asks " why did you do that " with a smile on his face ( I know what he wanted ) I said " all you had to do is ask " , I would have told you " I handed back his metal castmaster or something , he said " well are you going to tell me " ?  " Sure but you look familiar "after I shined a light in his face , I said you are ...... from the Daily News aren't you ?  Yes I am , " it's a  Bucktail "  ( Black & Silver loaded Rebel  really )  & off he went not another word .   

Edited by Hook I

9 hours ago, Hook I said:

reminds me of an old story i like to tell , while I was fishing False Bar ( early 1980 )  about 11;30 pm  , I'm banging bass pretty good & the two guys to the right of me are watching so the guy closest to me crosses my line , I unbutton him say nothing  continue banging fish , he does it again so i cut his line & tuck his lure under my cap  . he comes over to me & asks " why did you do that " with a smile on his face ( I know what he wanted ) I said " all you had to do is ask " , I would have told you " I handed back his metal castmaster or something , he said " well are you going to tell me " ?  " Sure but you look familiar "after I shined a light in his face , I said you are ...... from the Daily News aren't you ?  Yes I am , " it's a  Bucktail "  ( Black & Silver loaded Rebel  really )  & off he went not another word .   

Was that Jerry Kenny?