Capt.Castafly

Social Distancing

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

How is it that the grass is always greener on my side the property?

The virus pandemic has coined many new phrases to our vocabulary, the we have never been heard before.

Here's a little tutorial on current guidelines to help you stay healthy and safe.

Photo 1 Proper spacing, no one closer than 6 feet.

Photo 2 Considered OK, but on the border line of infringement.

Photo 3 There's always one in the group that pushes the envelope. As Gina our governor of Rhode Island would  says, "Knock it Off!"

Photo 4 Gina (again our RI Governor)  see this, she's going to think about closing the yard.

Photo 5 Totally un-exceptable, strickly a violation of current health codes. The woods are going to be shut down permanently. 

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0820.JPG

56 mins ago, Capt.Castafly said:

How is it that the grass is always greener on my side the property?

The virus pandemic has coined many new phrases to our vocabulary, the we have never been heard before.

Here's a little tutorial on current guidelines to help you stay healthy and safe.

Photo 1 Proper spacing, no one closer than 6 feet.

Photo 2 Considered OK, but on the border line of infringement.

Photo 3 There's always one in the group that pushes the envelope. As Gina our governor of Rhode Island would  says, "Knock it Off!"

Photo 4 Gina (again our RI Governor)  see this, she's going to think about closing the yard.

Photo 5 Totally un-exceptable, strickly a violation of current health codes. The woods are going to be shut down permanently. 

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0820.JPG

That’s funny and I like it.  Your sense of humor during these times are greatly appreciated.

Beautiful pictures ray - mind if I ask what camera you are using?  All I have is a Samsung Convoy 3G phone, which is shock proof and IP67 qualified, all of which has let the phone survive without a scratch, even after being dropped onto concrete by my cervical stenosis impeded hands.  Apparently Samsung was going to come out with a 4 or 5G version, but apparently there is not enough "senior citizen" market for it, so they cancelled it post-design completion.

48 mins ago, FlatWing said:

Beautiful pictures ray - mind if I ask what camera you are using?  All I have is a Samsung Convoy 3G phone, which is shock proof and IP67 qualified, all of which has let the phone survive without a scratch, even after being dropped onto concrete by my cervical stenosis impeded hands.  Apparently Samsung was going to come out with a 4 or 5G version, but apparently there is not enough "senior citizen" market for it, so they cancelled it post-design completion.

Thank you for the comment.

It was shot with a Cannon EOS 5-D Mach II using a 24-105 mm lens capable to shoot 24K files.

I manually focused some of the shots due to the fact I was shooting thru the up-stairs bathroom window on some shots.

Others I was able to get outside on the deck free of glass panes. All toll there were a herd of seven deer. Food is scares right now.

They love green grass and buds on thorny bush right now. Of course they love the greens coming up in my landscaping right now, Day Lilly's.