TimS

Can you actually purchase Hydroxychloroquine?

Rate this topic

119 posts in this topic

Rookie question - but if anyone knows a source shoot a brother a PM please...thanks :th: 

TimS

I don't even know what it is. But it seems that anything people want is pretty hard to find...

A week and a half ago, I decided I should have a medical thermometer in the house, you know, to tell if I got a fever. The fishing thermometer I have wouldn't fit... well, you know.

Not as easy as you may think, ended up paying triple retail on the bay..But, I'll know if I have a fever.

Same for everything else, TP, masks, sanitizer, fresh milk, etc....

If you have a prescription you should be able to it at almost any drug store. Its not a new drug, people with lupus take it every day. (which is why no one with lupus has gotten the virus yet)

In the US you’ll need a script Tim (**cough** Doc***cough** Hop).

Sounds like there’s plenty to go around, google tells me you can get it (with a script) on line as well.

Shortage right now. Trials are running using nursing home patients to gauge efficacy with covid. 

Some of the better pharmacists alerted their lupus patients to get 90 supply last month. 

They tightened it up right quick.....friend asked for some the other day and I said no can do.  Now you must falsify a new diagnosis of lupus or RA or whatever and then swallow your ethics hoping that someone that really needs it isn't unable to get it.....if in fact it even works.  

I recommend you stock up along with other prepper materials after this one blows over......and hope you don't already have a prolonged QT interval.

B I L prescribed yesterday! Hoping this is one of the times when Trump sounded dopey but was correct! Wouldn't be the 1st time!

17 mins ago, HopHead said:

They tightened it up right quick.....friend asked for some the other day and I said no can do.  Now you must falsify a new diagnosis of lupus or RA or whatever and then swallow your ethics hoping that someone that really needs it isn't unable to get it.....if in fact it even works.  

I recommend you stock up along with other prepper materials after this one blows over......and hope you don't already have a prolonged QT interval.

Why, the FDA has approved it for anti-corona use?