jimmy z

Does God exist

Rate this topic

554 posts in this topic

Someone suggested the other day I start a thread as such.

I know many believe and many choose not to believe, and the one who believe not to believe and then ya have the clueless. The latter are the ones who the disciples shared the word with. 

So, whatever floats ya boat, if ya believe if ya don't if ya spiritual, if your a Bible thumper or a death bed Christian this is the place to share about good old God!:howdy:

God spelled backwards is dog. Years back, when man first crawled out of the swamp and evolved into the creature we now know as homo erectous, or some other scientific name like that. There was a lot we didn't know back then such as water boiled at 100 degrees celcious  or that the world was round. Hell, those :hypocrite: back then thought the world was flat. Yet to be fair, they really weren't :hypocrite:, they just didn't have a Funk & Wagnell's to look in for the answers So for years they walked the earth in all it's glory till that sunny Wednesday afternoon the skies darkened and the sun disappeared. They quickly fertilized the fields not knowing what was happening then went back to rotating their crops and deer hunting as the season just started. Then once again, the skies darkened up but this time there was fire in the skies and sonic booms.

This caused an excess of fertilizers to be spilled in the fields and they asked each other "why the **** is this happening" ? They never said, never ever ever said "why the **** "god" is this happening" so they made up the word god so they could say that and that folks is how god was created. True story, I was there.:howdy:

3 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

God spelled backwards is dog. Years back, when man first crawled out of the swamp and evolved into the creature we now know as homo erectous, or some other scientific name like that. There was a lot we didn't know back then such as water boiled at 100 degrees celcious  or that the world was round. Hell, those :hypocrite: back then thought the world was flat. Yet to be fair, they really weren't :hypocrite:, they just didn't have a Funk & Wagnell's to look in for the answers So for years they walked the earth in all it's glory till that sunny Wednesday afternoon the skies darkened and the sun disappeared. They quickly fertilized the fields not knowing what was happening then went back to rotating their crops and deer hunting as the season just started. Then once again, the skies darkened up but this time there was fire in the skies and sonic booms.

This caused an excess of fertilizers to be spilled in the fields and they asked each other "why the **** is this happening" ? They never said, never ever ever said "why the **** "god" is this happening" so they made up the word god so they could say that and that folks is how god was created. True story, I was there.:howdy:

lol, thanks for sharing that bit of history:howdy:

Of course god exists

To some he or she, or it lives in their brain

To some he, or she, or it lives in their heart

And to some he, or she, or it gets rammed down their throat..

Water boils at 100 C, if you are at sea level.

We don’t even know the stuff we think we know.

Posted (edited) · Report post

31 mins ago, Slacker said:

Water boils at 100 C, if you are at sea level.

We don’t even know the stuff we think we know.

100 C at 1 atmosphere of pressure I believe.

Edited by Bass Ackwards

I'm a believer. But I feel that the gap between science and religion is way to big. I personally believe in stuff like evolution, old world theories, etc. But I find it incredibly hard to believe that we popped into this plane of existence by accident. 

Just my two cents. 

3 hours ago, coastalfreak said:

I'm a believer. But I feel that the gap between science and religion is way to big. I personally believe in stuff like evolution, old world theories, etc. But I find it incredibly hard to believe that we popped into this plane of existence by accident. 

Just my two cents. 

I know, but i also feel that if God is the creator of everything, He created science too. It's His way of making the connection between Himself and us.:howdy:

3 mins ago, jimmy z said:

I know, but i also feel that if God is the creator of everything, He created science too. It's His way of making the connection between Himself and us.:howdy:

You keep saying "he" Jimmy", how do you know "he's" male? Maybe your god is a she? And if he/she/it created everything then he/she/it must have/had to create his/her/it's self, a logical assumption, don't you agree?

1 hour ago, jimmy z said:

I agree. That's what I meant. :rav:

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Bass Ackwards said:

You keep saying "he" Jimmy", how do you know "he's" male? Maybe your god is a she? And if he/she/it created everything then he/she/it must have/had to create his/her/it's self, a logical assumption, don't you agree?

I don't believe He is a she:howdy:

For believers, God always was

Edited by jimmy z