Double_D

Stimulus Check

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Got my gubmint coronavirus check today going to buy fishing gear if I have any money left over

 

 

91634640_10221963288820301_6296355793180557312_n.jpg

Edited by Double_D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 mins ago, Alferd Packer said:

I don’t see a transaction for a one gallon tub of Jergen’s!

Astroglide 2 pack it will last about 11 months if you use it 3-5 times a week

 

 

Astro.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 10:54 PM, Double_D said:

Astroglide 2 pack it will last about 11 months if you use it 3-5 times a week

 

 

Astro.PNG

And pulls DoubleD duty as it works on both sides! hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 10:54 PM, Double_D said:

Astroglide 2 pack it will last about 11 months if you use it 3-5 times a week

 

 

Astro.PNG

Who are you B.S.ing. More like 3-5 times a day!:beatin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2020 at 5:16 PM, ratss427 said:

Who are you B.S.ing. More like 3-5 times a day!:beatin:

OK you got me only because you send me all that porn on IM

 

67B4E30D-AE02-4A77-8649-3B3C60150A65.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 5:25 PM, Double_D said:

Got my gubmint coronavirus check today going to buy fishing gear if I have any money left over

 

 

91634640_10221963288820301_6296355793180557312_n.jpg

Ok, it’s been a month, tell us, how stimulating has your stimulus check been? 

 

You may provide pictures of the stimulus, if they meet SOL guidelines of course. 

 

Please under no circumstances provide pictures of you being stimulated (oh the horror!). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Alferd Packer said:

Ok, it’s been a month, tell us, how stimulating has your stimulus check been? 

 

You may provide pictures of the stimulus, if they meet SOL guidelines of course. 

 

Please under no circumstances provide pictures of you being stimulated (oh the horror!). 

First thing he bought was a Covid 19 test. Results are back....He's good to go.

covid.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, moocks said:

First thing he bought was a Covid 19 test. Results are back....He's good to go.

covid.jpg

How about the clap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 5/6/2020 at 1:59 PM, Alferd Packer said:

Ok, it’s been a month, tell us, how stimulating has your stimulus check been? 

 

You may provide pictures of the stimulus, if they meet SOL guidelines of course. 

 

Please under no circumstances provide pictures of you being stimulated (oh the horror!). 

I'm fortunate I get paid to stay home but if Uncle Sam wants to kick down some chedda I'll take it, this is what I pissed away my stimulus money on, I have a CCW permit this is not my main carry weapon I'm a Glock guy but couldn't pass on the price and it had features I like.

 

IMG_8540.jpg

IMG_8541.jpg

IMG_8542.jpg

IMG_8543.jpg

IMG_8545.jpg

IMG_8558.jpg

Edited by Double_D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.