BrianBM

Distancing compliance

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2020 at 6:13 PM, pakalolo said:

You should see the citiots here in Southampton! Asshats are walking in groups , biking all over the place with their kids and in general acting like their usual obnoxious, self important selves. We don't usually get this disgusted with them until mid August , but they have outlived their welcome already. Things will get very interesting here shortly.

this citiot came out 3/11 with wife and kids and have not biked, been south of the dune nor left my property. however, I heard many cityasses have been wiping out store shelves and packing the public beach like its vacation time. sorry but I saw the stay in place coming and made the decision to stay in place in my house rather than apartment. Don't worry I will not be in any of the stores out here as they are corona petri dishes from all of those that ran out east and didn't quarantine,

7 hours ago, TBD said:

this citiot came out 3/11 with wife and kids and have not biked, been south of the dune nor left my property. however, I heard many cityasses have been wiping out store shelves and packing the public beach like its vacation time. sorry but I saw the stay in place coming and made the decision to stay in place in my house rather than apartment. Don't worry I will not be in any of the stores out here as they are corona petri dishes from all of those that ran out east and didn't quarantine,

Right, just 95% of the other second home owners, your family has behaved like human beings in a crisis. However, there are bad apples everywhere.

How many local non essential businesses refuse to stop working? Lots. My pool guy called me yesterday and said he would park his truck in my garage and open my pool. He said I better do it now because the restrictions might get more strict down the road.

Locals actually think they would have been spared covid if no tax paying second homeowner came out to their home. News flash -  no community is going to get spared. Every hospital is going to be overwhelmed. Food supplies at every supermarket all over the country will run low. Find me one local that if they were in the same situation as second home owners would stay in NYC instead of retreating to their second home out East. 

btw, my IGA continues to get deliveries 3 times a week - plenty of food (and toilet paper) for everybody. 

48 mins ago, baldadonis2002 said:

Never heard of IGA in my life... duh, there is one next town over, 7 mins from my house 

Just got back from the EH CVS - fully stocked including mountains of toilet paper, paper towels and bottled water.  The only things on my list they didn't have was anti bacterial soap and masks.  They had gloves.

I think there are 4 IGA's (Sag, EH, Amag, and Montauk).  All locally owned and raking the $$$ in.

Just out of curiosity as I don't know how this works...Do people take more craps during a pandemic?

I did not buy one extra roll of toilet paper.

Posted (edited) · Report post

10 hours ago, Cpalms said:

Just got back from the EH CVS - fully stocked including mountains of toilet paper, paper towels and bottled water.  The only things on my list they didn't have was anti bacterial soap and masks.  They had gloves.

I think there are 4 IGA's (Sag, EH, Amag, and Montauk).  All locally owned and raking the $$$ in.

Spot burning

Edited by Popasilov