troutworm

If the 2 Cape bridges were to close.....

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

18 mins ago, b-ware said:

Gee Joe, is the Rec. Auth. still calling you for advise?????????????????

Not on this one, Bernie.  This new directive is above my paygrade.

Loosen that trailer ball hitch and plan on staging in place until....maybe 5/4.

22 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

They clearly wouldn't be hiring workers HB1 or otherwise until later in the season when things have returned back to some semblance of normal so this is kind of a moot point. 

You really think this whole mess is going to end before the beginning of the "season"? If you really believe that, your in luck, I have this bridge.....

22 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

it's really hard to argue that more people moving between state lines, especially from hard hit places like NY is a good thing at this time. 

only from one perspective. Obviously the people making the move think the exact opposite.

56 mins ago, MakoMike said:

You really think this whole mess is going to end before the beginning of the "season"? If you really believe that, your in luck, I have this bridge.....

I think this mess will dictate WHEN the season does begin.

Posted (edited) · Report post

55 mins ago, MakoMike said:

only from one perspective. Obviously the people making the move think the exact opposite.

Well I frankly don't care about their opinions, I care about the opinions of the medical experts trying to contain this on the front lines.

Edited by Sandbar1

16 hours ago, ged said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.boston25news.com/news/mass-sjc-decide-whether-certain-offenders-will-be-released-custody-due-covid-19-threat/EUZDGWURGFE3VEVXMSZFFUBB5A/%3foutputType=amp

“XXX A Raynham man and accused child rapist was released last week by a Bristol County judge to protect him from catching COVID-19 in jail. He is currently on home confinement with a GPS ankle monitor.”

I happen to know of another case of a ~40 year old convicted pedophile who has been released fir similar reasons, and not far from Raynham. 

3 hours ago, pogie_boy said:

I happen to know of another case of a ~40 year old convicted pedophile who has been released fir similar reasons, and not far from Raynham. 

This is a problem. When the safety of the citizens is less import than the rights of a rapist. 

13 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

Well I frankly don't care about their opinions, I care about the opinions of the medical experts trying to contain this on the front lines.

And they don't care about yours, hence the conundrum.

5 hours ago, ged said:

This is a problem. When the safety of the citizens is less import than the rights of a rapist. 

Just let them die in prison. They deserve it anyways. Karma.