troutworm

If the 2 Cape bridges were to close.....

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

Guess you wouldn't be able to compensate for the wind blowing from the north or the south..... 

7 mins ago, kidcurrie said:

People without tunnel passes would start using it anyway.

True. I guess i wasted my money.

I believe that it would create unprecedented strife and discontent between Cape residents and mainland residents that would be a divisive issue for years to come 

Those who have the petition going are close to the 7500 signatures they are looking for before it will be presented to the Governor . To understand that the only way this could happen is if he declared Marshal LAW, which, he is highly unlikely to do . I understand that a few high profile law makers have signed this and will be making the presentation Peace and Prayers

1 min ago, Angler #1 said:

Those who have the petition going are close to the 7500 signatures they are looking for before it will be presented to the Governor . To understand that the only way this could happen is if he declared Marshal LAW, which, he is highly unlikely to do . I understand that a few high profile law makers have signed this and will be making the presentation Peace and Prayers

He would laugh at them. He has already said that Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard cannot restrict people from going there. 

When I sold my old truck I left my tunnel pass in it....regretting it ever since.

As for the Cape libs....'you reap what you sow'.

6 mins ago, b-ware said:

Gov. Baker closing Federal properties and declaring Marshall Law...…………………..

April fools

It's such a ridiculous suggestion that the bridges could be closed...there are so many ****ing idiots out there it is appalling. 

The state should have sealed the borders first  That was not done so I can’t see the Bridges being off limits to seasonal residents.

I’m planning to open our place on the cape in the next few days and will only be there for a few days.  Certainly will bring all of our needed supplies for our short stay and avoid people. 

41 mins ago, Chunkah said:

It's such a ridiculous suggestion that the bridges could be closed...there are so many ****ing idiots out there it is appalling. 

At least 7500