FishRatz

..if we do everything right

Rate this topic

331 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

This evening's White House President Covit19 briefing was the most alarming yet, with a 30 day extension of social distancing required by all Americans.

Dr Fauci and Dr Birx explained models that are being used which reflect " if we do everything right" looking at 100k 240k deaths in US.

They explained these models are available on line, can be studied for public awareness and preparing for hospital occupancy. We were told these models represent the most comprehensive data based upon all cases worldwide.

You can search state by state

Here is the link:

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

Massachusetts is on the same National peak level expected on April 15.

Bed shortages in Mass are high.

By our peak expecting 64 deaths per day. with 1500 total by August 4th

The next 2 weeks are critical to maintain social distancing.

STAY HOME

Please help make this happen.

Edited by FishRatz

so if we stay inside this virus will feel unwanted and just go away..lol doubt it....except the facts it is WHEN do u get it,not IF u r gonna get it..sucks... keep your vitamin C and B intake as high as u can and hopefully we can beat this thing..stay safe all and good luck

Posted (edited) · Report post

12 mins ago, willcodfish said:

so if we stay inside this virus will feel unwanted and just go away..lol doubt it....except the facts it is WHEN do u get it,not IF u r gonna get it..sucks... keep your vitamin C and B intake as high as u can and hopefully we can beat this thing..stay safe all and good luck

No. Staying inside is so you don't spread it... and nothing about it is "lol"

Edited by FishRatz

the lol is the fact u think its just gonna leave the area sorta say..no matter what its gonna spread and good chance we all get a symptom or two if not the whole effect...all these holier than thou stay insiders still gotta go out to stores pharmacys ect..these same dont go outside your house types will be the same ones complaining about the economy falling and stocks ect..gotta spend money to keep things some what afloat.gotta go out to do that..all we can do is be as safe as we can and prepare accordingly ....preach something positive... we all know  how crappy it is out there already..its spring, birds r chirping,,flowers r growing and fish r on the move..atleast theres good things still happening around us...stay positive and be well..like most things in life..its gonna get worse before it gets better but it will get better...hope u and your fam..stays safe as possible and god bless

So apparently the White House has finally decided it's not after all a hoax....

Good luck and stay safe everyone.

12 mins ago, willcodfish said:

the lol is the fact u think its just gonna leave the area sorta say..no matter what its gonna spread and good chance we all get a symptom or two if not the whole effect...all these holier than thou stay insiders still gotta go out to stores pharmacys ect..these same dont go outside your house types will be the same ones complaining about the economy falling and stocks ect..gotta spend money to keep things some what afloat.gotta go out to do that..all we can do is be as safe as we can and prepare accordingly ....preach something positive... we all know  how crappy it is out there already..its spring, birds r chirping,,flowers r growing and fish r on the move..atleast theres good things still happening around us...stay positive and be well..like most things in life..its gonna get worse before it gets better but it will get better...hope u and your fam..stays safe as possible and god bless

Where  did I ever say in my post "the fact I just think it's going to leave the area"

Don't mis quote people...

Your tone is totally inappropriate.

You are making a joke of it all.

The fact that those are the predictions based on doing everything perfectly is horrifying. 

Flippant attitudes like willcodfish seems to have are what could make this problem multiple times worse.

My mom is 82 and living in a residential facility in Boston relying on everyone around her to take all measures seriously.... right now I have nothing but disdain for people who won’t.

41 mins ago, Sandbar1 said:

So apparently the White House has finally decided it's not after all a hoax....

Good luck and stay safe everyone.

It’s about time they finally started taking it seriously. Anyone with a brain could see this was coming since January plus we have a perfect case study in Italy.  It’s embarrassing how stupid much of our population is.  Sadly the stupid ones will end up spreading the virus and killing the rest of us. There’s still 20 states that haven’t put in place any stay at home orders. 

14 mins ago, SkunkLuvver said:

The fact that those are the predictions based on doing everything perfectly is horrifying. 

Flippant attitudes like willcodfish seems to have are what could make this problem multiple times worse.

My mom is 82 and living in a residential facility in Boston relying on everyone around her to take all measures seriously.... right now I have nothing but disdain for people who won’t.

If we were to do nothing like Willcodfish suggests then the estimate is 1.5 to 2 million US deaths. 

12 mins ago, z-man said:

If we were to do nothing like Willcodfish suggests then the estimate is 1.5 to 2 million US deaths. 

I saw that. Unfathomable.

And I’m assuming willcodfish misspoke and we’re getting the wrong idea.

He’s right in that this is here and we have to deal with it but the idea is to spread it out as much as possible so that we have the medical care we need when we need it... not in a tent in a field somewhere.

Success is this lasting a very long time.. if it’s over quick it’s because we effed up.

Its hard not to imagine my mother getting this and me having to say goodbye over FaceTime... that’s going to be a lot of people’s realities.

7 mins ago, FishRatz said:

Where  did I ever say in my post "the fact I just think it's going to leave the area"

Don't mis quote people...

Your tone is totally inappropriate.

You are making a joke of it all.

simmer down skippy ..your tone is a bit inappropriate...theres no punch line in my post so dont miss quote people yourself..im allowed to find humor by the way others think ..its ok.......im not the one at the beach or out playing hoops.ect...nor am i telling u or anyone else to do so.i work building houses go home and fish when i can with myself or with my son..going about my business  bothering no one...bike to my spot..no stores gas ect. needed..and lmk..was my inappropriate tone wishing u and your fam.to be as safe as possible or was it saying god bless..lol...seems  you've been inside a little to long go out get some air, cast a line (by yourself)try to relax..what it comes down to is people in general are tired of hearing wash your hands stay inside 6 feet of space ..we get it :deadhorse:whole point being find something positive to chat about theres enough misery going on around us already ..p.s. im willing to bet the whole stay in your home order will increase domestic abuse charges and the suicide rate will also go up...2 more things im not a fan of..hopefully im wrong on those

54 mins ago, SkunkLuvver said:

u work in a grocery store correct...wouldnt that make u a ticking time bomb to spread the virus not by choice of course but because of how many people and products that have been shipped and come to shop at your store..it sucks hard to stay away from this thing ...i just feel if u can be a responsible individual u can still go out fish and enjoy what nature has to offer ..if they let u go to a store with a bunch of people in it ,then u should be able to go out fish, hike, hunt, ride your bike ect..just be smart and do it safely by yourself..if your lucky enough to have the option..again to all the peeps and their  fams. be safe and god bless

1 hour ago, z-man said:

It’s about time they finally started taking it seriously. Anyone with a brain could see this was coming since January plus we have a perfect case study in Italy.  It’s embarrassing how stupid much of our population is.  Sadly the stupid ones will end up spreading the virus and killing the rest of us. There’s still 20 states that haven’t put in place any stay at home orders. 

you shouldve warned us in january then ..where did i say do nothing...have any of u even read the whole post..u are all :deadhorse: preach something positive was stated we know how crappy things are...bout it 

now don't everyone jump on me when I ask this.

I have been social distancing, working from home, barely been out of my house for 2 weeks save a couple runs to the store

.. is it insane to buy a house right now...