ThrowinPlugs

Anyone fish Ron Muccie plugs?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Grabbed a couple Muccie metal lips on the BST (honestly just liked how they look, may not fish them) but they seem VERY fishy. Anyone throw them? I've honestly never heard of them.

Literally was just about to PM you the same question lmao. That's exciting. Maybe I'll toss them with all the adult bunker around...

1 min ago, FarrellX said:

You bought from me but yes I fish them. Those big ones you got leave a KILLER wake on the surface. 

I have three Ron Muccie's......love them and fish al of them.....they cast great, well made and catch........enjoy. If not mistaken I think Ron is a local NJ guy and I believe I have seen him on the beach at IBSP surf fishing..........

Not only does he make a great product he is one of nicest coolest people I have met in person in a very long time!

3 hours ago, ThrowinPlugs said:

Grabbed a couple Muccie metal lips on the BST (honestly just liked how they look, may not fish them) but they seem VERY fishy. Anyone throw them? I've honestly never heard of them.

hows 'bout a few shots?

I have heard of him but,never saw any pix of his stuff.

if it's a large custom swimmer,I wanna see.

you know me and large wood.

HH

22 mins ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

hows 'bout a few shots?

I have heard of him but,never saw any pix of his stuff.

if it's a large custom swimmer,I wanna see.

you know me and large wood.

HH

Havent received them yet, but they're in Farrell's WTS ad in the BST. They look super fishy.

Dan, his plugs are fishcatchers, been using his plugs for years now, Ron M. Is actually from, PA., well built, very good price, i recently got a 'care-package", from Ron M. In the mail, Ron M., is one of the best guys in the Surf Fishing community,....-Butch N.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 3:16 PM, ThrowinPlugs said:

did n't know you were a collector,,,or were you joshing about fishing them?

HH

34 mins ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

did n't know you were a collector,,,or were you joshing about fishing them?

HH

My girlfriend and I collect a lot, but fish more. These look really nice, and would look good displayed but they definitely seem fishy, so they're gonna get fished. I didnt know they're still in production, I tend not to fish things that are discontinued unless I have a few and can stand to lose or damage a few lol.