Sudsy

All Ocean County Parks closed

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

As of 6 P:M today 

Announced by the Sheriffs Dept. I expect Monmouth to follow that lead.

Posted (edited) · Report post

You can blame this solely on one group of people that have been flocking to the county parks in large groups and having giant picnics. Same events at mantaloking bridge park and cattus island. 

Edited by jrzyripper

1 hour ago, jjdbike said:

Why is that?

JD

Because we border a virus “hot spot” in Lakewood and they are not following the rules and are having massive gatherings at all times of the day. This is happening in all of the public open spaces that are being shut down one by one. I live in TR. the virus is rapidly spreading into the municipalities that border Lakewood. Brick, Jackson and Toms River. Take a look at the virus heat map and you’ll see the correlation. 

4 hours ago, Sudsy said:

As of 6 P:M today 

Announced by the Sheriffs Dept. I expect Monmouth to follow that lead.

Even to members of the tribe?  

Those people have no regard for anyone except themselves.They are true scammers and opportunists. If you live in Israel you pay taxes on your home .Why don’t they pay there taxes here.The horror stories are endless .We should tax the churches 5000$a year ,follow proper zoning for churches.Not to confuse state and church wasn’t meant for abuse and backed up with their attorneys and infringe upon The tax base by not paying taxes .The answer is some what cruel don’t want to pay taxes adhere to zoning then go back to Israel and see what they tell you. I hope I didn’t offend some one.rd1-

3 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

Those people have no regard for anyone except themselves.They are true scammers and opportunists. If you live in Israel you pay taxes on your home .Why don’t they pay there taxes here.The horror stories are endless .We should tax the churches 5000$a year ,follow proper zoning for churches.Not to confuse state and church wasn’t meant for abuse and backed up with their attorneys and infringe upon The tax base by not paying taxes .The answer is some what cruel don’t want to pay taxes adhere to zoning then go back to Israel and see what they tell you. I hope I didn’t offend some one.rd1-

JMB is pissed. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I didn't say the answer is easy. Must the taxpayers suck up and pay for there taxes also when in Is real they have to pay taxes .I'm not anti anyone not anti any  thing and will listen to both sides of any situation and as said in previous posts you have right wrong an d gut feeling.Prove me wrong!

Edited by Surf bomber

Im part of the tribe but the reform part.  And i am the first one to say they are blood sucking shitheads.  They drain all public assistance and are pure scum

The taxpayer in this state is taxed out .Murphy via channel 12 all but said they need the tax money to pay for this virus/flu.And any taxpayer can absolutely understand this.I feel what most taxpayers can't understand is why are we paying for so many people who don't pay taxes and or their fair share.And when we look at senior housing we only qualify for the type we have to pay the most.collecting social security the municipality says no you don't get a discount on school tax ,I'm sorry you don't Qualify and yet they keep on taking tax money.Taxation with out representation ? Then they wonder why seniors leave the state. It's no wonder N.J. has the reputation it has. Rd1