danta

Lock Down in Md 8pm tonight

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

“Under the executive order, no Marylander should leave their home except for an essential reason. Therefore, recreational boating is not allowed. Limited hunting and limited recreational fishing and crabbing can continue to provide sustenance, however social distancing must be adhered to strictly. No permits for fishing tournaments, including virtual tournaments, will be issued by the department until further notice. Commercial fishing is deemed essential and may continue since it is part of the food supply chain. “

Looks like we can fish for cats, perch, snakehead and anything but stripers until May...

16 hours ago, ASrod said:

“Under the executive order, no Marylander should leave their home except for an essential reason. Therefore, recreational boating is not allowed. Limited hunting and limited recreational fishing and crabbing can continue to provide sustenance, however social distancing must be adhered to strictly. No permits for fishing tournaments, including virtual tournaments, will be issued by the department until further notice. Commercial fishing is deemed essential and may continue since it is part of the food supply chain. “

Looks like we can fish for cats, perch, snakehead and anything but stripers until May...

you can't fish for any stripers on April regardless of the lockdown....

56 mins ago, kurazy kracka said:

you can't fish for any stripers on April regardless of the lockdown....

Read the bottom of my post

8 hours ago, JoelJ said:

Selective reading 

Yeah idk why he’s had a stick up his ass with me for a while.... If I had to remember correctly someone made up some lies about me that went around lol

anybody want to try to sneak me in for some kayak snakes lol. I live right  over the pa line and am affraid to go fish for them. 99 percent of my fishing is md

On 4/1/2020 at 0:12 AM, ASrod said:

Yeah idk why he’s had a stick up his ass with me for a while.... If I had to remember correctly someone made up some lies about me that went around lol

never made up **** about you or anyone else, let's not be petty here.  There are many people on here who aren't a fan of you and you know why.

3 hours ago, kurazy kracka said:

never made up **** about you or anyone else, let's not be petty here.  There are many people on here who aren't a fan of you and you know why.

No you’re missing what I said. I remember a certain instance where somebody messaged you claiming I said some things that I never did and since then there’s been added drama by the person who I’m pretty sure is now banned on here and elsewhere. I never accused you of anything.

3 hours ago, ASrod said:

No you’re missing what I said. I remember a certain instance where somebody messaged you claiming I said some things that I never did and since then there’s been added drama by the person who I’m pretty sure is now banned on here and elsewhere. I never accused you of anything.

so did you ever find any big fish down that way?  I stopped fishing about 2 weeks ago.  Only landed 2 decent fish and broke 5 off.

Just now, kurazy kracka said:

so did you ever find any big fish down that way?  I stopped fishing about 2 weeks ago.  Only landed 2 decent fish and broke 5 off.

I’ll be damned if I ever get a fish over 12 pounds... I need to educate myself better and put more time in at night. Everyone I talk to seemed to be on them and besides one solid fish that shook off I haven’t landed anything over 27” since November....

2 hours ago, ASrod said:

I’ll be damned if I ever get a fish over 12 pounds... I need to educate myself better and put more time in at night. Everyone I talk to seemed to be on them and besides one solid fish that shook off I haven’t landed anything over 27” since November....

I don't think you are targeting quite the right areas for early season big fish.