bdawk

Seal rescue in Shrewsbury

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Watching the video you can figure out why the death rate and new corona cases are climbing in NJ. I will be in shock if the parks and beaches will remain open in the near future. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

20 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

I guess we're doomed. Nobody understands the stay at home order?  Is it that hard?

The governor is stupid by allowing outdoor activities without any restrictions that can be enforced. Outdoor activities should be restricted to 100-200 yards from your residence.

Edited by levari

25 mins ago, levari said:

The governor is stupid by allowing outdoor activities without any restrictions that can be enforced. Outdoor activities should be restricted to 100-200 yards from your residence.

I think that it might panic the population if the governor ordered that level of quarantine, but many people are just stupid or think this won't affect them.  Anyone with a brain knows to stay home and keep on your own property for the next 30 days, at least.  Darwinism is underway.  Good luck to anyone that thinks they are safe congregating outside in large groups. 

17 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

I think that it might panic the population if the governor ordered that level of quarantine, but many people are just stupid or think this won't affect them.  Anyone with a brain knows to stay home and keep on your own property for the next 30 days, at least.  Darwinism is underway.  Good luck to anyone that thinks they are safe congregating outside in large groups. 

He can start by closing all the parks and beaches. As the weather get nicer the outdoor activities will become a bigger issue

3 hours ago, levari said:

He can start by closing all the parks and beaches. As the weather get nicer the outdoor activities will become a bigger issue

I guess people need to be treated like dumb babies.