bdawk

Seal rescue in Shrewsbury

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Watching the video you can figure out why the death rate and new corona cases are climbing in NJ. I will be in shock if the parks and beaches will remain open in the near future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

20 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

I guess we're doomed. Nobody understands the stay at home order?  Is it that hard?

The governor is stupid by allowing outdoor activities without any restrictions that can be enforced. Outdoor activities should be restricted to 100-200 yards from your residence.

Edited by levari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 mins ago, levari said:

The governor is stupid by allowing outdoor activities without any restrictions that can be enforced. Outdoor activities should be restricted to 100-200 yards from your residence.

I think that it might panic the population if the governor ordered that level of quarantine, but many people are just stupid or think this won't affect them.  Anyone with a brain knows to stay home and keep on your own property for the next 30 days, at least.  Darwinism is underway.  Good luck to anyone that thinks they are safe congregating outside in large groups. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

I think that it might panic the population if the governor ordered that level of quarantine, but many people are just stupid or think this won't affect them.  Anyone with a brain knows to stay home and keep on your own property for the next 30 days, at least.  Darwinism is underway.  Good luck to anyone that thinks they are safe congregating outside in large groups. 

He can start by closing all the parks and beaches. As the weather get nicer the outdoor activities will become a bigger issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, levari said:

He can start by closing all the parks and beaches. As the weather get nicer the outdoor activities will become a bigger issue

I guess people need to be treated like dumb babies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.