Lakewood residents at it again

Rate this topic

HardyG

15 hours ago, MarkG said:

Oct 09, 2015 · Lakewood: 350 Orthodox properties tax-exempt.  LAKEWOOD The total number of tax-exempt yeshivas, synagogues and other religious properties owned by the Orthodox Jewish community is in the hundreds, not the thousands, as many here seem to believe, the township’s tax assessor says.

$ comes from anyone who hasn't left yet.

It's exactly like Ramapo, NY and will most likely implode if it hasn't already.

If you remember what they did in Ramapo  as a first step to make up for the lack revenue.... after they take over  town they defund the public school system to the state required bare minimum in every category ... they could care less if your kid has 40 kids in his class and can’t read they don’t use public schools. 

No people were ever yet benefited by riches if their prosperity corrupted their virtue....
-Theodore Roosevelt

19 mins ago, buckmaster said:

If you remember what they did in Ramapo  as a first step to make up for the lack revenue.... after they take over  town they defund the public school system to the state required bare minimum in every category ... they could care less if your kid has 40 kids in his class and can’t read they don’t use public schools. 

Already doing that in Lakewood. They also get positions on the school board to make sure they get the funding funneled. School buses are segregated boys and girls. 

37 mins ago, buckmaster said:

I live/lived thru this poop show...used to be a Democrat but had to bail on the local scene as the Dems/Hasids are in bed together....it's awful

"Hasidic forms of Judaism are a subset of orthodox Judaism - that is, all Hasidic Jews are orthodox, but most orthodox are not Hasidic.

Orthodox Jews generally are mostly near-fully traditionally observant of rabbinic Jewish law and practices. So are Hasidim. But Hasidim belong to the various Hasidic groups, who have their own special practices (such as distinctive dress) and rather than join any orthodox synagogue or follow any orthodox rabbinic authority, a Hasid will look to the single accepted leader of THEIR particular Hasidic group as the final authority, and will join a synagogue that is exclusively made up of fellow members of the same Hasidic group.

Hasidism began as a pietistic movement in eastern Europe/western Russia during the 18th century. The various Hasidic groups of today are comprised of (mostly) descendants of people from that area, each following a descendant of one of the followers of the charismatic teacher, the Baal Shem Tov (Master of the Good Name).

(It isn’t entirely ‘descendants’. People can join those various groups. It is just not very usual)."

Excellent  explanation.

4 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

The best time to hit the supermarket is Saturday morning. You know 20% of the population won’t be around.

Son's fam lives in Brick, right next to Lakewood. Only shops on Saturday. Any other day they have to deal with the rudeness of the chosen. Not a generalization, they are ALL like that.

1 hour ago, ted527 said:

That would be a good plan for someone that didn’t check off every fuqqin high risk category.:banghd:

Yeah, I don't really want it, either. Smoked a lot of years and my lungs aren't the greatest. Plus, have high blood pressure that I take medicine for. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

25 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Yeah, I don't really want it, either. Smoked a lot of years and my lungs aren't the greatest. Plus, have high blood pressure that I take medicine for. 

Put down the pack 4 days ago. I'm crawling out of my skin but virus+ 20 years smoking = wake up call.

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

Just now, i07nyc said:

Put down the pack 4 days ago. I'm crawling out of my skin but virus+ 20 years smoking = wake up call.

Good on ya. The physical withdraw only lasts 3 days, from what I understand, so you are well on your way.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

40 mins ago, Chuck D said:

Son's fam lives in Brick, right next to Lakewood. Only shops on Saturday. Any other day they have to deal with the rudeness of the chosen. Not a generalization, they are ALL like that.

go shopping on a Sunday- EXPECT to get hit and then pushed by a young girl with a 3 to 4 child stroller and then pushed. 

On 3/31/2020 at 1:43 PM, HopHead said:

I don’t like hearing anyone died, especially that young with nine kids, but the truth is that their own stubbornness and unwillingness to alter their practices during an infectious crisis killed them.

Same community unwilling to immunize within the community due to religious reasons with the measles outbreak . But quickly they change their appearance when the need to financial support from the state . 
like China refuse to provide accurate of who has positive symptoms with no concerns  for the outside of their community 

If it has fins i want to catch it 

8 mins ago, Hook I said:

Same community unwilling to immunize within the community due to religious reasons with the measles outbreak . But quickly they change their appearance when the need to financial support from the state . 
like China refuse to provide accurate of who has positive symptoms with no concerns  for the outside of their community 

also painfully true