MorningWood

Replacement hooks and tubes for Avas

11 posts in this topic

I am looking for replacement hooks and tubes for Avas and other hammered jigs and diamond jigs. Looking for at least a dozen in a couple different colors. Any guys (Dan Tinman?) have these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MorningWood said:

I am looking for replacement hooks and tubes for Avas and other hammered jigs and diamond jigs. Looking for at least a dozen in a couple different colors. Any guys (Dan Tinman?) have these?

Yes I do have them.  Hooks are Mustad #31022 long, kirbed, open eye kade specifically for this application.  Tubing is usually latex surge tubing in white, black, yellow, green and red.  #5 brass Rosco swivel and split rings too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 8:36 AM, Dan Tinman said:

Yes I do have them.  Hooks are Mustad #31022 long, kirbed, open eye kade specifically for this application.  Tubing is usually latex surge tubing in white, black, yellow, green and red.  #5 brass Rosco swivel and split rings too.  

Dan

Id like to order 8 white, 7 yellow, 8 green, 7 red  for a total of  = 30 all with swivels attached. Please let me know what I owe you and payment info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 mins ago, MorningWood said:

Dan

Id like to order 8 white, 7 yellow, 8 green, 7 red  for a total of  = 30 all with swivels attached. Please let me know what I owe you and payment info.

What size hook?  I can offer 3/0, 6/0, 7/0 and 8/0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning Wood got back to me with the sizes of Ava's he uses and here's the size recommendations I came up with.

 

 

Quote

 

Ava 47's = 8/0 hook.

Ava 27's = 6/0 hook.

Ava 17's = 5/0 hook.

I'll have to look around for the 5/0 hooks. I'm sure I've got them somewhere.

Let me know what sizes, what colors and how many of each you need.


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I give you the final count later Dan. Had to have my wife taken to the hospital this morning. I'll be home later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MorningWood said:

I give you the final count later Dan. Had to have my wife taken to the hospital this morning. I'll be home later

Ok, no rush.

Hope everything goes OK with your wife.  Been there numerous times myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dan

I have a bunch of A17s so I hope you find the 5/0 hooks.

I would want as follows

8/0 - 4 green,3 yellow,2 red,4 white = 13

6/0 - 2 green, 2 white = 4

5/0 - 4 green, 3 yellow, 2 red, 4 white = 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2020 at 10:12 PM, MorningWood said:

Dan

I have a bunch of A17s so I hope you find the 5/0 hooks.

I would want as follows

8/0 - 4 green,3 yellow,2 red,4 white = 13

6/0 - 2 green, 2 white = 4

5/0 - 4 green, 3 yellow, 2 red, 4 white = 13

Here's the numbers.

7/0 & 8/0 = 1.25 ea, 3/3.25

5/0 & 6/0 = .90 ea , 3/2.50

Shipping is extra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan Tinman said:

Here's the numbers.

7/0 & 8/0 = 1.25 ea, 3/3.25

5/0 & 6/0 = .90 ea , 3/2.50

Shipping is extra.

sounds good Dan just let me know a total with shipping. Use my numbers above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.