coolhandfluke

people were fishing all over yesterday

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

went out on the bike after work and every lake, pond, or local river there were people fishing .  it was like a summer day out. even basto village was mobbed with people. I rode 110 miles just through the back woods and other then a little stream, I saw people at every body of water I passed by.at one spot , they were even playing corn hole.

9 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

went out on the bike after work and every lake, pond, or local river there were people fishing .  it was like a summer day out. even basto village was mobbed with people. I rode 110 miles just through the back woods and other then a little stream, I saw people at every body of water I passed by.at one spot , they were even playing corn hole.

And that’s why this virus will continue to spread....mobs of people.

2 hours ago, coolhandfluke said:

basto village was mobbed with people. I rode 110 miles 

I hope that was Harley that you rode 110 miles. In about a week those Pine'ys will be asking for help. for their stupidity. 

I get the other stuff impacting the spread but why are there people on here complaining that fishing is helping the virus spread. It’s one of the most solitary sports out there. If someone is fishing within 6 feet of me there are bigger issues. I get doing you part but if it’s somthing like fishing that has 0 affect I don’t understand why people take issue with it.

15 mins ago, Bigred78 said:

I get the other stuff impacting the spread but why are there people on here complaining that fishing is helping the virus spread. It’s one of the most solitary sports out there. If someone is fishing within 6 feet of me there are bigger issues. I get doing you part but if it’s somthing like fishing that has 0 affect I don’t understand why people take issue with it.

long as you dont stop anywhere for food, water, or gas it has no impact.

1 hour ago, SurfCaster01289 said:

long as you dont stop anywhere for food, water, or gas it has no impact.

but food stores and gas stations are open.   

3 hours ago, Bigred78 said:

It is not the fishing. It is gathering in large groups to do it.

I did get mugged last night, and I was like "realy" -  Plus today lots of out of state plates around for the epic yak bite

1 hour ago, Goldy said:

I did get mugged last night, and I was like "realy" -  Plus today lots of out of state plates around for the epic yak bite

The yak out of state or not is about as socially distant you can get

25 mins ago, Bigred78 said:

The yak out of state or not is about as socially distant you can get

Im not disagreeing but they arent supposed to leave state to fish.   As per govt

Most people I've ever seen outside walking in my neighborhood today. I was literally wondering who the heck some of them were at this point. Also drove by a local park and it was the most people i've ever seen there by a longshot. 

Obviously I'm not the only one with cabin fever at this point. This crap is getting old already! We're all getting this virus anyways...