jimmy z

Prayer Thread during the Virus

Rate this topic

214 posts in this topic

Good morning SOL. When our feet hit the floor we know it's gonna be a blessed day. We never know what is in store for us, but we can handle the day's duties with the grace of the lord. Some think they can do it alone, but why do it alone when the Lord burden is easy. Makes sense to have help, no? 

Father you are gracious and merciful to us always. Your blessings daily are great.Let us always turn to you first in all we do. Sometimes we don't pray or read your word, sometimes we get angry and frustrated, help us oh Lord when we need you the most. Bless the health care workers, the drs the first responders. Heal our loved ones and end this virus. Lord we love you and ask this through your Son Jesus Christ, amen:howdy:

Good morning SOL, I hope this day finds all in good order. 

While we can't fellowship as we may want today, or yesterday if your religion deems so, just remember to keep God in your heart and call another believer to commune with them. It's important to stay connect and not stray.

Father, thank you for this day and your miraculous works. You are always right on time and you always give us what we need. Let us be ever faithful to you, let us not put the world and it's ways before your divine purpose. 

Lord heal all the ill and bless the families struggling. Thank you for your Angels, the health care workers, drs, and first responders. They are all blessing to us. Protect us Lord from the evil one. We ask this through your Son Jesus Christ, amen  :howdy:

Good morning SOL, A happy Memorial Day to all. May we never forget our fallen heros. There is no greater love than one who gave up their life for the freedom and liberty of others. 

Lord thank you for blessing us with our country, the USA. Thank you for the men and women who have served, are serving and the ones who gave their lives for our beloved country. God bless the families who are living through sorrow at this point in time. Lest we never forget them all. 

Father heal the ones who are still suffering with the virus and other infirmities. Bless our health care workers and drs and all who have helped in dealing with this silent battle. God bless them all and God Bless America!:howdy: 

Good morning SOL. It's a new day for all. Let's do the best we can, and maybe try and help along the way

Lord, thank you for this day, thank you for the air we breath, the food we eat, the dwellings we have and the clean clothes to wear. Father protect the ones who don't have. Bless the children of this world and the women who struggle. 

Bless the health care workers, the drs and all who help. Our soldiers and service men and women. The police and firefighters Bless the truck drivers! Heal the ones who are ill Lord and remove this virus from the world. Father let us be good stewards of this gift of life. We ask this through your Son, Jesus Christ, Amen:howdy: 

Good morning SOL, I hope all feet hit the floor this morning. Let's keep Tim, and some members need prayer, Kevin for his wife Mary, Redfishkillers family and anyone one else. Let's lift all who are ill up in prayer today.

Father there are some here on SOL who need healing. Some we know of but maybe there are some unknown to us. But you know who they are father. Please take away all infirmities and heal them to 100%.

Many are struggling with their own issues and tribulation, give them solutions, and let them see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Father bless the Drs out there and the one helping to heal others, your Angels. Bless the ones who do your will to help others. Lord, end this pandemic and heal us all for ill will. We ask this through your Son, Jesus Christ, amen.

Good morning SOL. I feel blessed today, how about you? I hope all are doing well. 

There are so many reasons to pray and to focus on what is good. What we feel is good for us might not be pleasing to the Lord. The world's view of good is selfish desire. Be careful my friends that ya don't get trapped by the world. Being conscious of the deception is the start of something good.

Father, thank you for this day and it's many blessings. Heal the world from this pandemic and end this virus. Father console the families of the ones who have the ill and have lost loved ones. Bless all those working to heal those in need. Thank you for blessing us with these good Angels. And Tim and Mary and all here who need prayer. We ask this through your Son, Jesus Christ, amen:howdy: 

Good morning Sol, I hope all feet hit the floor, and I hope ya all have a blessed day. Let's remember to keep Tim and Mary and anyone else we know lifted in prayer. 

Father thank you for another day and the abundant blessings you graciously give us. Bless the ones who are struggling, give them strength. Guide us lord to do good, always. Bless the ones who have the helping hearts, the care givers, the drs and the first responders. Heal all who are ill Lord. We ask this through your Son, Jesus christ, amen:howdy:

Good morning SOL, I hope all are doing well this fine morning. 

It's real simple, if ya do good and good works the results are all gonna be good. Help, not hurt. Assist, not hinder. Be kind and caring to those who are struggling. Ya just never know if the shoe will be on the other foot one day. 

These is much chaos and confusion going on daily, walk another path my friends, get the good ball rolling again.

Father bless Tim and Mary, heal all those who are ill and bless all those who are doing the good work to help the ill and suffering. Bless our law enforcement. We ask this though your Son Jesus Christ, Amen:howdy:

Good morning SOL. I hope all are doing well, I know some are going through a season of tests. Bless them and all. We are here to serve, for service, for others. It's not about "me", but how can I help others. Sometimes we want things that make us feel good. We buy out toys, and say look what I have. I know, it's a selfish mindset, to do for ourselves first, then others. I try to be more selfless daily. 

Lord thank you for this day, there are some with health concerns. Tim and Mary are two we want to lift up this morning. Bless the one who help selflessly, bless the Drs and first responders. Bless our good police, keep them safe. Lord remove all the evil from our lives. Let us be ever grateful for your grace and mercy which you give for free. We ask this through your Son Jesus Christ, amen:howdy:

4 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Back at ya Mr. Z. :wave:

Thank you my friend. 

I hope folks understand that, ya gotta be in it to win it!:howdy:

Good morning SOL, I hope all had a blessed weekend. Remember Tim and Mary in our prayers today folks.

Heavenly Father we are here with you today to ask for strength and guidance, for we can't do it without you. We try Lord, and we fail many times. Heal our people from infirmities and bless all with good health. Protect the ones who do good daily, the caretakers, drs and first responders. Bless our families and loved ones. We ask this through your Son Jesus Christ, amen :howdy:

Good morning SOL, I missed yesterday's prayer. I guess no one noticed. lol

I hope all are well. Let's keep Tim and all those who need prayer lifted up.

Heavenly Father we need you. This country is being bombarded with bad intentions and hatred and anger against other human beings. Heal our country Lord, heal the hearts and minds of those who are backsliding or filled with hate. Father end this virus and protect all the good doing good works. Remove the evil Lord

We ask this through your Son Jesus Christ, amen:howdy:

Good morning SOL, I hope everyone had a good night. If ya didn't than this ones for you. Let's keep Tim and Kevin/family lifted up. I always say, "ya gotta be in it to win it" . To me having faith in a power greater than myself is a blessing in itself. Understanding that i'm not in control empowers me. I never feel lost or with the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Father there is too much hate in our country. Bless us with love, you're love. Heal the broken hearts, the angry mob and protect all from the evil desires to harm. Heal the victims of the virus. Bless our nation with all that is good. Put a hedge of protection around the healers and never let them get tired. We aqsk this through your Son, Jesus Christ, amen:howdy: