jimmy z

Prayer Thread during the Virus

Rate this topic

224 posts in this topic

God created the world and made it good. This virus is attacking the whole world, our world, God's world. This virus is Biblical and evil. We have the authority by God to combat this evil. With good works, our Dr's and Scientists, but we need to do work too. Intercessory prayer works my friends! We wanna win this battle? We all can help by praying for others, the world, family , whatever is on ours hearts. God hears all sincere prayers. Ya don't have to be a Christian, just post a concern and I'm sure there will be some who will lift up the concern too. 

4 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Nice thanks. With all the hand wringing and negative stuff its nice to have these kinds of thoughts mixed in!

Evil feeds off of negativity and fear. We all need to be strong and proactive. Thanks for the response my friend:howdy:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thank you Jimmy Z!

Been praying everyday for doctors and scientists to develop a treatment and eventual vaccine sooner than later.  Pray for all those affected by this virus and to provide guidance, peace and recovery.  Praying for our health care workers who courageously place themselves in harms way to treat others.

Praying for a good fishing buddy who has been battling this virus for over a week.  Last I heard from him was a couple days ago and was very sick.  Haven’t heard from him since then, I’m worried.

Also, a couple from my church contracted it, but fortunately their symptoms not severe.

I pray for all you guys and gals that you remain safe and clear of this virus.  For any of us that contract the virus, I pray for a speedy recovery.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Edited by cartopper

Change is never easy. In this season of change pray for clarity and strength.

Don't be afraid, this too will pass:howdy:

Very nicely said Jimmy .... I’m 60, Long Island NY, work in midtown Manhattan....

wife and I raised with religious parents and we went to Catholic schools and all ...

Simply put, for me prayer has been nicely rewarding in today’s world ...

Nice post bro

My wife is front line, nurse practitioner. Myself , I'm compromised with heart and lung issues. She leaves here everyday crying on her way to work. Not a huge religious guy but do believe. My prayers are for the one trying to save us.

Stay safe

14 mins ago, Whiskyb said:

My wife is front line, nurse practitioner. Myself , I'm compromised with heart and lung issues. She leaves here everyday crying on her way to work. Not a huge religious guy but do believe. My prayers are for the one trying to save us.

Stay safe

I will pray for you and your wife. I find it important not to claim any infirmity. We are created perfect but along the way we pick up extra baggage, a cross to bear. God give us the strength to carry this cross. God bless you

51 mins ago, theshark516 said:

Very nicely said Jimmy .... I’m 60, Long Island NY, work in midtown Manhattan....

wife and I raised with religious parents and we went to Catholic schools and all ...

Simply put, for me prayer has been nicely rewarding in today’s world ...

Nice post bro

Thank you my friend:howdy:

45 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

I believe you misunderstand God if you label this situation as evil

It isn't good my friend. Anything that isn't good is bad. It's pretty clear what's going on. But this thread is not to debate opinions. It's about intercessory prayer for those in need

11 hours ago, Whiskyb said:

Stay safe

god bless her and all the people that are in the thick of this thing, peace