SkunkLuvver

Grocery Stores

Rate this topic

236 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, hotfishgirl said:

so your jealous of people that are out of work,struggling financially,making there own bread??

Be thankful you still can work and are not trying to figure out how to pay your bills.

As always, taken way out of context. Aside from the fact that a lot of folks are home but still getting paid. I am working and still getting paid. some are getting paid MORE by staying home. Where is MY assistance? (not that I really want any, but I don't need stuff like this thrown at me....)

16 hours ago, Thom T said:

From what I heard this is to help protect the people around you from getting when the person wearing the mask in not showing any signs he is  or she is sick 

That is also my takeaway from yesterdays 5 PM presser.

Here is another point to consider......and I've not heard this mentioned by any on the Task Force…...and that is, if the virus enters the body through the eyes, nose, or mouth, how will the face mask prevent the possibility of air borne virus from entering through the eyes?

Again...false sense of security.

In addition to possible bidirectional safety, it Seems the mask recommendation is also about creating awareness and a mind set.  Naturally if you see a masked avenger in public you instinctively avoid and give space right?  It also reminds/prevents The wearer to To keep filthy as$$ fingers away from the face lol

10 mins ago, Joe G said:

That is also my takeaway from yesterdays 5 PM presser.

Here is another point to consider......and I've not heard this mentioned by any on the Task Force…...and that is, if the virus enters the body through the eyes, nose, or mouth, how will the face mask prevent the possibility of air borne virus from entering through the eyes?

Again...false sense of security.

5e88710ca1b4b_shoppingmask4.1.20001.JPG.ef267046334b60a716799b8f13bfb46d.JPG

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have a current gas mask with NBC filters, we are just not at that point yet......and hope it never comes to that

Edited by Vaporizor

I  just bought my month's supply this morning.I went at 730 ,not too many people in the store but i must say the people i saw all looked angry.I have no idea why i saw three different couples shopping together(one shopping while one stood in the way)??The store even has an announcement every 10 minutes saying "please only one member from each household should be shopping".Glad that is over,now back in the house until May.