Gloucester2

Social Distance Shaming

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

It is a thing.     There seems to be two diametrically opposed groups out there . . . those that feel obligated to self quarantine and those that are going to do whatever they legally can do . . . and the two factions mock each other more than Dems and Repubs.

Two observations:     Kil Song's thread in the Main

Amherst MA police had to ask people via social media to stop calling 911 for Social Distance infractions- they would not be issuing tickets

Amazing times . . .

Edited by Gloucester2

I said last week in a post in the ass baby forum that this would be a thing...social distance shaming.

NJ posted a phone number that was so inundated with calls that it had to be shut down and a website created in its place, all so the yenta's could rat out their neighbors and the state generate fees from tickets.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Oh, there’s a ton of virtue signaling social-distancers out there.  Brazen enough to bitch at people for not doing it, and then crying about being told to F off and mind their own business.

See the other Tavern thread. 

Edited by Nessmuk

1 min ago, Kings over Queens said:

I said last week in a post in the ass baby forum that this would be a thing...social distance shaming.

NJ posted a phone number that was so inundated with calls that it had to be shut down and a website created in its place, all so the yenta's could rat out their neighbors and the state generate fees from tickets.

a koq hotline. :dismay:

They were actually discussing people calling the cops part on the radio this morning.  I've seen people this past week out walking that I din't even knew lived in our neck of the woods.

Cabo

2 hours ago, Cabo2005 said:

They were actually discussing people calling the cops part on the radio this morning.  I've seen people this past week out walking that I din't even knew lived in our neck of the woods.

Cabo

Were they black?

2 hours ago, Cabo2005 said:

I've seen people this past week out walking that I din't even knew lived in our neck of the woods.

Cabo

All they need is directions and they will go back to their own neighborhoods.

Peace

8 mins ago, charloots said:

“When did everyone become runners?” :laugh:

When they closed the gyms they forced all the runners out onto the streets.