Night fishing corona virus..... Curfew

Rate this topic

scoobydoo

3 mins ago, levari said:

It’s not just the shoulder to shoulder issue here. You go fishing, you fill gas, you stop at Wawa to get some coffee because you are falling a sleep... 

Wawa is now making your coffee for you so you don't have the masses touching your kid, other cups, the dispenser...... Problem solved.

4 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I pump my own. Nobody touches my coffee to go except me. There's a bottle of Purell in the car. 

You pump your own but you may infect the next driver if you are infected or get infected if the driver before you was infected. So now, tell me that you are wearing gloves..

Am I missing something? To my knowledge there is no formal curfew in New Jersey. It just says that travel after 8 p.m. is strongly discouraged. Doesn't sound like there's any legal teeth to that

"Russian War Ship.. go f*#k yourself"

14 mins ago, levari said:

You pump your own but you may infect the next driver if you are infected or get infected if the driver before you was infected. So now, tell me that you are wearing gloves..

If the governor is so concerned with people going to gas stations, coffee shops and wawas, then why don't they close them?

Me taking my car to a local trout stream, lake, or ocean and fishing by myself will not infect anyone.

Now the masses that go to the supermarket every day looking for toilet paper and coming in contact with dozens of people, that's a different story.

There is that.

I was in BJ's the other day, looking for groceries. They didn't have rubbing alcohol or TP, but they did have a gun safe (40 long guns! Will resist 1400 f. for two hours!) I looked at it and had an immediate vision of someone buying it to protect their toilet paper stash. 

1 hour ago, Pierce said:

I bring my own n make coffe myself. The 3 in 1 pack should get me straight lol.....

To much sugar in 3in1

2 in1 much better choice

Nescafe 2in1.jpg

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

I looked at it and had an immediate vision of someone buying it to protect their toilet paper stash. 

Are you  telling us you don't have one?

:point:

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

3 hours ago, Ben Lippen said:

The law doesn't say I can't fish. ***** H ****** !! There is  NO LAW that says I can't fish. This arguement is as stupid as you saying the law says I can't fish.

Correct. From Star Ledger:

“New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy said Monday that the Garden State’s residents should not leave their homes between 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.

The only exceptions, according to the governor’s recommendation, would be emergency or essential travel.

While not an order under Murphy’s declaration of a state of emergency, the governor said he is “strongly discouraging non-essential travel.”

If I’m fishing at night with nobody near me and a cop comes by and “strongly discourages” me from fishing, I will

politely decline and keep my line in the water.  

2 hours ago, levari said:

Gloves provide nothing more then a false sense of security in the case you describe or other simular cases.

What good is a glove when it was sitting in a vehicle of a person infected with covid-19?

There is no substitute for washing your hands after contact with any potentially contaminated surface.