Chipnice

Wine by mail

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Wines Till Sold Out. He buys vintage closeouts of quite good to excellent wines. Because the wineries need to move into a new vintage, he gets a very good price which in turn translates into really deep savings for you. It's a large NJ business and they operate a couple of big retail units. The prices are amazing. The wines being offered are posted as they become available and show up as e-mails a couple of times a day. Some wines last a while because of supplies, others go like wildfire. You snooze you lose. I have no skin in this game, just passing along a great resource.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:55 AM, JoeGBreezy said:

Wines Till Sold Out. He buys vintage closeouts of quite good to excellent wines. Because the wineries need to move into a new vintage, he gets a very good price which in turn translates into really deep savings for you. It's a large NJ business and they operate a couple of big retail units. The prices are amazing. The wines being offered are posted as they become available and show up as e-mails a couple of times a day. Some wines last a while because of supplies, others go like wildfire. You snooze you lose. I have no skin in this game, just passing along a great resource.

Ordered a few from here. Thanks

3 hours ago, Where R All The Fish said:

Never mind wine- where can I get tranquilizers by mail?! This confined to home business is getting really old...

I hear you I’m still working. But not sleeping. Unfortunately I think this is gonna go on a while

are you looking for those 12 bottles for $100 places or more an online wine shop?  

I use the vivino app and Convivo tends to have a solid selection and sometimes good deals.  For the subscription side, wine insiders has those types of deals.  My wife has tried them recently.  

On 3/25/2020 at 7:17 PM, HillTop said:

Probably a better topic for a Town Tavern forum thread. :)

Good point.....