SacoStriperFisha

Getting tired of this crap.

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SacoStriperFisha said:

My 11 year old daughter had to have her birthday party via face time yesterday.  Broke my damn heart, and today I had a dr appointment over the phone. All because people had to eat ridiculous **** and everyone else couldn't be sanitary like a normal person. 

Saco, please tell your daughter that my wife and I wish her a wonderful birthday.

Happy birthday young lady. 

55 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

Pissed? I'm overjoyed. Please God let this keep going for the next couple years.

You are in north NJ right? You are as bad as ny with infections now. Do you think it will be funny when your entire family gets it?

2 hours ago, woowoo2 said:

That is probably the smartest comment I have ever seen you make.

This is just the beginning....

You obviously aren’t paying attention then. I’ve made like fifteen gold posts in my time here. 

This is a terrible lesson to be learned.  Next time a chinaman decides to eat moldy panda bear semen, we close the country to both international and domestic travel. By the time it shows in shithole its likely already in the usa. We must containe it as best as possible, can be effectively delt with this way. The economic fall out will be great, but nothing like we're experiencing from this established bug. 

18 hours ago, peanutbunkerandjelly said:

Agreed,  I'm pissed too. Once this passes I would hope usa, Italy, Spain, and others hit hard with coronavirus band together and FORCE china in changing its ways. Political correctness about culture is now out the window. There will be tens of thousands dead and an economic impact like we've not seen in our lives. F you china, we're coming for you!

should have nuked them thirty years ago...

18 hours ago, Alferd Packer said:

Know the pain, my son turned 15 on the 19th. 

China may, or may not pay a price, we’ll see. One bitter pill they may have to swallow would be to see manufacturing repatriated to  client countries (US & Europe). As customers and shareholders we can vote with our pocket books. Of course that means that we can no longer demand ever cheaper Penn Reels. The other way China may pay a price is when the mass of the Chinese population gets fed up with the antics of the Chinese Communist Party and their president for life. 

Otherwise, not much is going to happen.

we , as a society caused this, every body wants cheap crap, hell, we only have one real gun store in Charleston now,  there used to be three within 5 miles of each other, and dont get me started on hardware stores , we have a lumber yard in walterboro,  it closes at 3 on saturday, and is not open on sunday, I try to buy all my lumber there, 

when I went to buy the stuff for my wifes wheel chair ramp, the kid loading the wood in my trk asked what I was build wit this combination of stuff, when I told him , he offerd to knock off work and come help me build it.   **** homies and slows!

China may, or may not pay a price, we’ll see. One bitter pill they may have to swallow would be to see manufacturing repatriated to  client countries (US & Europe). As customers and shareholders we can vote with our pocket books. Of course that means that we can no longer demand ever cheaper Penn Reels. The other way China may pay a price is when the mass of the Chinese population gets fed up with the antics of the Chinese Communist Party and their president for life. 

Otherwise, not much is going to happen.

Happy BD to your son!!

I believe resourcing of material and manufacturing away from China will occur.  Any savings from having inexpensive costs associated with China have been essentially wiped out as a result of the pandemic.

12 mins ago, cartopper said:

Happy BD to your son!!

I believe resourcing of material and manufacturing away from China will occur.  Any savings from having inexpensive costs associated with China have been essentially wiped out as a result of the pandemic.

people wont care, they'll go rite back to buying cheap crap, they'll be pissed when they cant get a 200 dollar giant tv. or a 20 dollar fishing  reel.

China may, or may not pay a price, we’ll see. One bitter pill they may have to swallow would be to see manufacturing repatriated to  client countries (US & Europe). As customers and shareholders we can vote with our pocket books. Of course that means that we can no longer demand ever cheaper Penn Reels. The other way China may pay a price is when the mass of the Chinese population gets fed up with the antics of the Chinese Communist Party and their president for life. Otherwise, not much is going to happen.

I've been a chronic searcher for products I buy that are made in America.  If you have to time to search they can be found,...sometimes.  But I had no idea how much medical stuff, pills especially, that are made out of country.  I think that's going to change over the next couple of years.  Guess it depends on who get reelected.

1 min ago, redfishkiller said:

people wont care, they'll go rite back to buying cheap crap, they'll be pissed when they cant get a 200 dollar giant tv. or a 20 dollar fishing  reel.

I'm hopeful Red, hopeful . . .